+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Survivor Blood Vs Water Pool

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Survivor Blood Vs Water Pool

Quote Originally Posted by Evande View Post
    I also have a question Pikachu: Are players at Redemption accumulating points if they are on a pool tribe? Here's my tribe, but depending on your answer I reserve the right to change before Wednesday
    Good question! I'm going to rethink the scoring for the pool because of the Redemption Island twist.

I think what I'll do is not count people as eliminated until they're sent home from Redemption Island.

I don't know if I'll get around to redoing the scoring chart today so I'll post it during the week, before the next episode.
    Last edited by pikachu; 09-22-2013 at 08:21 AM.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I think what I'll do is not count people as eliminated until they're sent home from Redemption Island.
    Then which team are they on? Wouldn't that make it a 11-9 split?

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I don't understand your question. Like I said, I'll work on the scoring later, when I have more time. Hopefully it will be clear then and if you still have questions, I'll try to answer them.
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,

Thanks for doing this again!

Tribe Name: The Cumguzzlers
    Element Type (Blood/Water): Water - Animal: Lochness Monster
    Tribal Leader: Aras
    Tribal Warrior 1: Tyson
    Tribal Warrior 2: Monica
    Tribal Warrior 3: Vytas
    Tribal Warrior 4: Caleb
    Ceremonial Tribe Member 1: Rachel
    Ceremonial Tribe Member 2: Hayden

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    That is cool Florimel that you can have your avi switch back and forth between your different pool teams. I was debating if I wanted to switch mine to my survivor one from the DWTS one but I would love to be able to do that and have them switching. Any help on how to would be appreciated.
    Midol, I can only pass along the instructions I got from pikachu. It took me a while to make it work because I'm not at all good with graphics, but here's my how-to.

1. The avatars pikachu makes for us are in .jpeg format. They need to be converted to .gif files by whatever graphics program you use that will convert. I use GIFF2 since that's what I had installed.

2. Load your jpeg avatar image into the program and save it as a .gif file. Since file size is limited here at FORT, it would work for me only if I reduced the image size from 125x125 pixels to 120x120 before I saved.

3. I downloaded a free program recommended by pikachu called Unfreez. Start Unfreez.

4. Drag and drop each saved .gif file you want to loop into the Unfreez box. I think the limitations on file size here allow for only two files to loop.

5. Click checkbox for Loop Animation and set the delay time. I used 220 for my delay.

6. Then press the Make Animated Gif button, save the new file, and upload to Edit Avitar in Fort.

Hope this helps. Pikachu, if I made any errors in these instructions, please correct.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Midol, I can only pass along the instructions I got from pikachu. It took me a while to make it work because I'm not at all good with graphics, but here's my how-to.

1. The avatars pikachu makes for us are in .jpeg format. They need to be converted to .gif files by whatever graphics program you use that will convert. I use GIFF2 since that's what I had installed.

2. Load your jpeg avatar image into the program and save it as a .gif file. Since file size is limited here at FORT, it would work for me only if I reduced the image size from 125x125 pixels to 120x120 before I saved.

3. I downloaded a free program recommended by pikachu called Unfreez. Start Unfreez.

4. Drag and drop each saved .gif file you want to loop into the Unfreez box. I think the limitations on file size here allow for only two files to loop.

5. Click checkbox for Loop Animation and set the delay time. I used 220 for my delay.

6. Then press the Make Animated Gif button, save the new file, and upload to Edit Avitar in Fort.

Hope this helps. Pikachu, if I made any errors in these instructions, please correct.
    Thanks Florimel. I will try it when a get a bit of time.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Ok, I've reworked the points schedule a bit. I'll also explain how this will work in the game.

All of the castaways will start off earning regular points (10 points per episode for staying in the game). When they're voted off and sent to Redemption Island, they'll only earn 5 points per episode. If they win the final challenge and get to return to the game, they'll go back to earning 10 points per episode.

I won't count a castaway as eliminated from your tribe until they're sent home from Redemption Island. So your ceremonial tribe members won't be put into play until your tribe member loses the challenge at Redemption Island.

Here's the new points schedule:

Milestones
    Each week in game +10
    Merge +10
    On jury +5
    Family visits +10
    Final three +10
    Challenges
    Tribe won reward +5
    Won individual reward +10
    Tribe won immunity +5
    Won individual immunity +10
    Redemption Island
    Each week in game +5
    Eliminated from Redemption Island -5
    Returned from Redemption Island +10
    Tribal Council
    Used a hidden immunity idol +10
    Voted out -10
    Asked to go home/quit -15
    Out of game for medical reasons/family emergency 0
    End of Season
    Winner of Survivor: Blood Vs Water +20
    Won Fan Favorite +10
    inthegarden and Sticker like this.

Ok I'll give this a shot

Tribe Name: The Blue Lagoon

Element Type (Blood/Water): Water - Animal: Orcas

Tribal Leader: Tyson

Tribal Warrior 1: Aras
    Tribal Warrior 2: Vytas
    Tribal Warrior 3: Hayden
    Tribal Warrior 4: Gervase

Ceremonial Tribe Member 1: Monica
    Ceremonial Tribe Member 2: Tina

I had a hard time picking any girls. This seems like it could be a male dominated season for some reason. Anyway - good luck to everyone!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

This sounds like so much fun. Below is my team and picks.
    Thanks Pikachu.

Tribe Name: King Kong
    Element Type (Blood/Water): Water
    Tribal Leader: Hayden
    Tribal Warrior 1: Tyson
    Tribal Warrior 2: Laura B.
    Tribal Warrior 3: Brad
    Tribal Warrior 4: Vytas
    Ceremonial Tribe Member 1: Aras
    Ceremonial Tribe Member 2: Caleb

Animal: Sea Monkey

Hi Pikachu,

My tribe will stand as is. I make no changes before episode 2.

Wani's gonna get you, better run! Wani da, nigette yo!
    pikachu likes this.

+ Reply to Thread