+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Tyson - Blood vs Water (Vet)

Re: Tyson - Blood vs Water (Vet)

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Guess you have not seen the new preview!
    I know! not sure he is a jerk, - but a cool head . Oy vey!
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I hope Tyson will let Rachel battle things out but I don't see that happening. I just hope he doesn't get beaten in the challenge if he takes her place at Redemption Island. I would be bummed if he was out so soon.

Go, Tyson!
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

It would be really dumb on his part to switch places with her. He already has a solid alliance going, one where they value him for his experience and his athletic ability. If he were to replace himself with Rachel, his alliance is going to be completely furious. She obviously was on the outs in her own tribe, so why would he think she would fare better on his? It would be ridiculous. I hope he blows his top but ultimately decides to stay where he is and, I don't know, avenge her honour or something from within the game (or something else equally OTT and ridiculous).

Then again, he made a really short-sighted and stupid move when he played with BR so I wouldn't put it past him.

FORT Fogey

I think a doctor came to camp and put Tyson's shoulder back in place and gave him some pain meds. It was not totally out and the medic said you may have damaged a tendon. The sling was just to keep it immobile to lessen the pain and prevent further damage until he could be seen. I have a hunch he will be fine. This may work to his advantage in that he will not be seen as an II threat at the merge. He is in a strong alliance so he won't be voted out because of this anytime soon.
    Midol likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Tyson seems pretty different this time around. I think last episode was the first time he's cried on Survivor.

But I'm not complaining. I like Tyson, no matter what he's like.
    pikachu and Midol like this.

I like him too. He brings the funny most of the time, and I remember his talking heads were hilarious. I wonder if he was having flashbacks of Coach's crying when watching Colton blubber at the camp fire. He comforted Coach but he sure looked like he'd rather smack Colton upside the head than give him a hug!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I like him too. He brings the funny most of the time, and I remember his talking heads were hilarious. I wonder if he was having flashbacks of Coach's crying when watching Colton blubber at the camp fire. He comforted Coach but he sure looked like he'd rather smack Colton upside the head than give him a hug!
    I like Tyson as well. I don't know why, but I have a hard time remembering some of these players and their former seasons. Tyson is one of them and for me it's like most of them are new to me and I am basing them on how they are this season. I also watched the interview Parvarti (sp?) did with Rachel his girlfriend, and she had some really good things to say about Tyson. I didn't realize it, but they were together his last season as well and I'm not sure how long ago that was, but I like the both of them. I thought the coconut bandit thing was Priceless!!! I'm sure their team mates might not agree if they find out, but it was cute to watch. I think their tribe is pretty set so far since they have won all the challenges. They are able to get food by fishing and won the nice food from the last challenge.

Just saw an article on WE tv that Tyson and Rachel will be on the next season of Celebrity Marriage Boot Camp.
    jucamer likes this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123