+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Rupert - Blood vs Water (Vet)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Rupert - Blood vs Water (Vet)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    I liked Rupert his first season. I think that was the first season of Survivor I watched, and he was my favorite from the moment he stole the other tribe's shoes. But I have grown tired of Rupert. I don't need him on my TV any more
    The shoe stealing was among the very first things Rupert did. But he did so much more that have made me love him. He was the great tribal provider and overall loveable. Plus he was very close with Sandra, another of my all-time favorites.
    becca and Sticker like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    I'm loving having Rupert back. And, the way he took his wife's place - so sweet.
    It was the way he jumped at the chance to sacrifice himself that was so amazing to me. He did not care of the consequences or anything and immediately jumped to volunteer.

Kudos to him for that. I hope he wins his way back onto the show.
    becca, Florimel, RBmumsie and 2 others like this.

I really like Rupert the first go around. During all-stars, not so much. I could have done without him this season as well. I do like how he stepped in for his wife, and I was happy to see Candace let her husband play as well. They already had their opportunity to experience survivor so it only seemed fair to let their loved one's have the same chance.
    Punkin and becca like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Be gone this week! I don't want you taking up any more confessional time.

I still like Rupert and hope he will manage to stay around for a while. He and his wife appear to have a wonderful marriage. I respect him for changing places with his wife even if it is what many people consider poor game play. Some things override game play for me.
    chompstick, becca and stacerace76 like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well...pooh... At least Laura is stepping up and pointing out that she is now DEVOTED to the vets team as the other team tried to get rid of her, and unlike everyone else SHE has NO conflicting loyalties. Lemonade out of lemons.
    Punkin and becca like this.

Yup, smart move by Laura.

I like Rupert, I'm just tired of his dramatics. Glad he's gone. If Laura is voted out before making jury they'll have a lovely vacation together in Loser Lodge.
    becca likes this.

He didn't seem too troubled, frankly. Disappointed, sure, but he didn't seem to be too upset about leaving. I'm glad his wife is unencumbered now. She seemed happier after he left. I think this offers a lot more possibilities for her to make it further in the game. She's not part of the alliance the vets have formed, but she could still be used as a vote their way until things dwindle down, if she appears loyal enough.
    becca likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    He didn't seem too troubled, frankly. Disappointed, sure, but he didn't seem to be too upset about leaving. I'm glad his wife is unencumbered now. She seemed happier after he left. I think this offers a lot more possibilities for her to make it further in the game. She's not part of the alliance the vets have formed, but she could still be used as a vote their way until things dwindle down, if she appears loyal enough.
    If she were to win ... she would forever be able to brag .... and he would forever be able to say ... he made it possible. I would love it.
    becca, Florimel and RBmumsie like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I always liked Rupert...but was not sad to see him go...his time has come & gone
    sweetpea and Hyper like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234