+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Rupert - Blood vs Water (Vet)

Re: Rupert - Blood vs Water (Vet)

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    Not exactly a ringing endorsement, lol.

I liked him the first 2 times, but now I'm so over him. Nothing personal, I'm just over recasting, period. Are there really so few people that want to be on the show that they need to keep recasting & cross-casting? Highly unlikely.
    I am over him as well .There are others I am sure, but this was blood vs water .It could be interesting- it cant be any worse than BB
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm kind of looking forward to seeing him with his wife... although who knows how much of that we'll see if the tribes are separate. He may be voted out before they merge... I was a big fan of his his first season, somewhat less so the 2nd. I don't mind the tie dye--what I want is his weight loss secret!

I liked Rupert his first season. I think that was the first season of Survivor I watched, and he was my favorite from the moment he stole the other tribe's shoes. But I have grown tired of Rupert. I don't need him on my TV any more
    becca and Brooks like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yup, liked the shoe stealing also...served them right for assuming he'd just sit there and watch their shoes instead of trying to get stuff for himself/his team. Also liked that he was cool with the skirt! I think that was the only season they had a sewing machine....
    becca likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    ....--what I want is his weight loss secret!
    Rupert told me after his back to back Survivors, his total metabolism changed. He couldn't eat as much as he could before and he burned off energy faster than he did before. And it pretty much stayed that way.
    Punkin and ilja like this.
    Autism is a neurological disorder that impairs socialization and communication.Experts estimate that three to six children out of every 1,000 will have Autism spectrum disorder. Males are four times more likely to have ASD than females.* As of 2013, 1 in every 50 children is now affected by autism

Sounds like the holiday from unrefined starches and sugars may have lowered his insulin resistance.
    Punkin likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Don't they mostly eat rice on Survivor? Although I take it back for Rupert---he was always good at catching fish, so maybe had a fair amount of protein. But certainly not a lot of veggies and fruit except for treats and prizes.

Becca--that's very interesting....maybe it was also unintentional portion control....

I think Rupert made the right decision..at least at first glance it looks as if he has a (slightly) better chance of beating that young ER doc than his wife would have.
    Last edited by PWS; 09-20-2013 at 12:56 AM.
    becca likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I usually hate fan favorites, but Rupert is an exception. I still like him, for him. Not as a player.
    becca, scoot13 and Sticker like this.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I'm loving having Rupert back. And, the way he took his wife's place - so sweet.
    becca, Florimel, scoot13 and 3 others like this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I came on to Survivor a little late and missed the first 8 or 9 seasons. At the beginning of summer I got the complete set (except for 1) and I watched those after I checked out on Big Brother. I had just finished Rupert's back to back seasons the night before this premiere so I was pleasantly surprised to see him again. I liked him both times and was pulling for him when he won the "Fan Favorite" after All-Stars. I hope he can win his way back into this game.
    becca likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast