+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Rupert - Blood vs Water (Vet)

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Rupert - Blood vs Water (Vet)

As much as I liked Rupert in Pearl Islands, I think he's been on the Survivor merry-go-round more than enough times and it's time for him to get off. Ugh!

And please stop it with the tie-dyed shirts!!!!

I couldn't stay away !!

I can't believe Laura went, too. When she did the family episode for Rupert and she ate gross things so she could spend time with him, I told her that he was lucky she went because I would not have eaten gross things for him..... lol.
    Autism is a neurological disorder that impairs socialization and communication.Experts estimate that three to six children out of every 1,000 will have Autism spectrum disorder. Males are four times more likely to have ASD than females.* As of 2013, 1 in every 50 children is now affected by autism

I've never been a fan of his. I can see why he's been brought back again, but I'm very against the idea of bringing anyone back for a 4th time, even if I did/do like them. Even 3 times is a bit much. I doubt Rupert will win though.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I don't think Rupert will win either.

They always view him as a socially great player who will KO anyone he goes up against in the F2. And unfortunately for Rupert, he's not the best at challenges either.

I can think of others I'd rather have seen brought back, than Rupert. He has a temper, no? I seem to remember him freaking out because someone dared to write his name down, although I can't remember if it was during his first season or later. I don't think he'll last long.
    Hyper, jucamer and JohnnyK like this.

Yeah that was his first season. He raged at Jonny Fairplay for voting for him that night, accusing him of "trying to turn the tribe against him" after he "busted his ass catching the tribe fish" and such.

It's still a game, Rupert.

Other than that, I usually like him.

Don't forget his meltdown during the shelter challenge. Everyone just gave up on him, he built the monstrosity solo, below the high tide line. The judges were appalled.

I kind of hope that's the side we see of him, it will be more entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well he didn't do so well the last time(s) he's been back. I don't mind him, he isn't Colton( shudder)
    Not exactly a ringing endorsement, lol.

I liked him the first 2 times, but now I'm so over him. Nothing personal, I'm just over recasting, period. Are there really so few people that want to be on the show that they need to keep recasting & cross-casting? Highly unlikely.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

He's becoming the Kim Kardashian of Survivor - on my TV far too often, and he doesn't amuse me enough to keep me even remotely interested in him.
    Hyper likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    He's becoming the Kim Kardashian of Survivor - on my TV far too often, and he doesn't amuse me enough to keep me even remotely interested in him.
    Rather him than Russell.

MUCH rather him than Russell.
    Florimel likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast