+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Hayden - Blood vs Water (New)

Re: Hayden - Blood vs Water (New)

I don't know much about Hayden, but I just can't bring myself to root for anyone who was on Big Brother.
    spockwhat likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I don't know much about Hayden, but I just can't bring myself to root for anyone who was on Big Brother.
    I thought I would feel that way, I don't though- maybe its the tribe he is on, and I find I am liking him and not many of them
    ilja likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I can understand how you would feel that way, but Hayden on BB was a rather quiet guy as far as talking a lot. He did have a showmance, but nothing like what we had this season. I would compare it to more like the Jeff and Jordan showmance except it didn't go any place and the girl (Kristen) was eliminated. He was very good in the comps so I did enjoy that part of him. He did stick with his alliance from the beginning to the end. That's why my earlier comment of him being loyal. It remained a secret until the 3 guys themselves came clean.

I just feel that so far we are seeing more of the losing tribe and because of that I have no favorite yet. Once the merge happens I am sure that will change and I can decide who I would like to see win this season.
    Punkin and Hyper like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I'm actually not caring for Hayden right now. To me, he's just there. I don't like him and I don't hate him. He's just there.

I hope to see Dr. Will on Survivor some day. <3

But if they cast someone like Jeff Schroeder, I will RAGE.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I'm actually not caring for Hayden right now. To me, he's just there. I don't like him and I don't hate him. He's just there.

I think Hayden appears to be just "there" due to editing. Generally speaking, cast members who appear to be just "there" so early in the season usually get less camera time because they actually last a long time on the show. (I've NOT read any spoilers so I know nothing.)

I liked Hayden on BB. He was a good guy.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I think Hayden appears to be just "there" due to editing. Generally speaking, cast members who appear to be just "there" so early in the season usually get less camera time because they actually last a long time on the show. (I've NOT read any spoilers so I know nothing.)

I liked Hayden on BB. He was a good guy.
    I forgot he was there . It was a funny night last night, I think next week will be better
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post

Are you kidding? Dr. Will on Survivor, roughing it? I love the guy on BB, but he shaves all his body hair (as we learned in detail on his first appearance)--no way could he take Survivor. Jeff, on the other hand, seemed to have no trouble crawling through mud on AR, he'd probably be fine on Survivor from that point of view. But I think he's moved out of the contestant mode and into host mode.
    Punkin and waywyrd like this.

While it's interesting to wonder how other reality show contestants would fare, let's get the discussion back to how Hayden is playing.

I didn't watch him on BB, and I think he will quickly figure out this show is an entirely different kind of competition. So far he's done ok, but he definitely was the odd man out on the re-vote when they got rid of Brad. His comments around the fire after TC showed he was pretty floored by how it all went down.

If he makes the merge or the swap or whatever comes up, it will be interesting to see what his dynamic is when reunited with Kat, assuming she also makes it. She was known to play more with her heart than her head. Hayden seems to play with more strategy than emotion, so it will be interesting to see how they balance each other out.
    Punkin and waywyrd like this.

Considering the scene where Hayden, Caleb and Vytas were discussing how unpredictable Brad was acting, I don't see how Hayden can react so strongly to Caleb's decision to turn on Brad, especially after Brad made it clear that someone whose loved one has left is an obvious target.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and Punkin like this.

If anything Hayden should've taken a cue from Caleb and jump on that bandwagon!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast