+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Hayden - Blood vs Water (New)

Re: Hayden - Blood vs Water (New)

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    Never watched BB so I don't really have a previous opinion of him. His pet peeve being wrinkly clothes is pretty funny though.
    And he can't count. Look at his answer to what Three things ....
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

And he looks like Donny Osmond and Erik Estrada had a baby.
    Realitychick likes this.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think they'd have cast any BB player dating a Survivor player... it's like they get two returnees in one. For those who don't watch BB, the Brigade, if I recall correctly, was a group of guys who each had a showmance or other "bond" on the show, but the showmances didn't know about the Brigade. Brigade members would then convince their partners to vote for who the Brigade wanted off...so they were functionally a very large unit and wiped out non-members. Then they gradually jettisoned the showmances until it was just down to them. Sadly it was a very effective plan. Since he will be on the team of "relatives" he could try the same thing again...although one would hope they wouldn't be all that naive...and of course many of the people on his team will have a real romance on the other team... so should be hard to set up that approach here.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I remember when the Brigade humorously outed themselves to Britney when it was the F4, and Britney cried and said "Now I feel like this whole summer was for nothing!".

Well I was pro-Brigade all the way. I want Enzo back!
    holly71 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    And he looks like Donny Osmond and Erik Estrada had a baby.
    I think he looks like a grown up Peter Brady.

peter brady.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    holly71, GabbyG, spockwhat and 1 others like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I don't watch Big Brother, but I would think the fact that he won a different show would put a rather large target on his back. Cross-pollinators on TAR have always been targeted (Rob and Amber, Brendan and Rachel) but at least on that show you can't vote someone out. On Survivor you can. But it sounds like he is good at making alliances and working with other people, so he might be able to work on a few of the other loved ones to form an alliance. The question will be, will his counterpart work with the appropriate people on the other tribe? That is going to be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I don't watch Big Brother, but I would think the fact that he won a different show would put a rather large target on his back. Cross-pollinators on TAR have always been targeted (Rob and Amber, Brendan and Rachel) but at least on that show you can't vote someone out. On Survivor you can. But it sounds like he is good at making alliances and working with other people, so he might be able to work on a few of the other loved ones to form an alliance. The question will be, will his counterpart work with the appropriate people on the other tribe? That is going to be interesting.
    Do the others on his tribe know that he won Big Brother?

Also ... it was pretty amusing that Culpepper decided to start an all guy alliance ... as if it might be an original idea!

There were a couple of interesting looks on Hayden's face when this was going on.
    PWS likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I know he's playing to his strength (Culpepper)--he's used to dealing with male teams, he may think the other males may be fanboys and want to team up with him, etc., but I really really hate these bros before hos alliances (hopefully nobody using that language, but if so we will never see it on Survivor). The women never have a chance before they've done a thing or spoken a word practically. I wouldn't object so much to a "physically strong person" alliance if they'd allow for the possibility that there might be a strong woman out there ... although given that Survivor requires skills other than strength it always seems like a way to really limit your team... The only good point I'll give them is that they included the gay guy...probably because he's so nothing like Colton and has that good ol' boy vibe.

I like it when Hayden said they had a bunch of meatheads on his team, yup, yup you do
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Do the others on his tribe know that he won Big Brother?

Also ... it was pretty amusing that Culpepper decided to start an all guy alliance ... as if it might be an original idea!

There were a couple of interesting looks on Hayden's face when this was going on.
    Survivor has never had a fully successful all-male alliance. Fully successful all-female alliance, yes. Twice. So it might be good for once.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast