Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Caleb - Blood vs Water (New)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Caleb - Blood vs Water (New)

Name (Age): Caleb Bankston (26)

Tribe Designation: Loved Ones

Relationship to Significant Castaway: Colton’s Fiancé

Current Residence: Collinsville, Ala.

Personal Claim to Fame: Shooting a 12 point buck on my first deer hunt.

Inspiration in Life: My momma and dad. They built a small five acre farm into a large cattle/chicken operation and have helped me more than I deserve or could ever return. They are very hard working and focused people and they have taught me how to be a man.

Hobbies: Riding horses, working with my dogs and hunting/fishing.

Pet Peeves: People who don’t put down their cell phones.

3 Words to Describe You: Hard-working, hard-headed and outdoorsman.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1) My duck call 2) My camouflage Alabama hat 3) A gallon of sweet tea

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: JT because we both farm, we are both tough and can do just about anything. We aren’t stupid just because we talk slow.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Showing America how farm boys from Alabama do things.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I can definitely outlast anybody and I won’t have any enemies.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I am very good at working with my hands, really good at figuring things out and problem solving.

What Does It Mean to You to Play Survivor with Your Loved One? Survivor made Colton realize a lot of things he didn’t know about himself. Some things were good and some were not so good. He grew so much from that experience and I wish I could have been there to experience it with him. When we learned it was a possibility that we could play Survivor together, I jumped at the chance because as much as he grew as a person from the first time playing, I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that our relationship could withstand anything and it would only be strengthened through Survivor. However, on a selfish level, I wanted to help show America what love looks like because it doesn’t matter whether it is between two men, two women, or a man and woman. Love is love and I love Colton.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/214730/

Re: Caleb - Blood vs Water (New)

At first glance you would have thought he and Colton were brothers.

Hopefully he's a lot better than he is.

His personality seems so drastically different from the Colton I know and hate. I hope he doesn't just talk a good talk but play the jerk.
    waywyrd likes this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

But we may have to question anybody that would choose to get engaged to Colton.
    holly71 and jucamer like this.

I like him based on the bio, but yeah, I have to question his character judgment.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post

Yes!! they really do look alike.
    Good job with all these JK- thanks
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

However, on a selfish level, I wanted to help show America what love looks like because it doesn’t matter whether it is between two men, two women, or a man and woman. Love is love and I love Colton.

Well, he has his work cut out for him!!! Colton was despised
    bearwme1 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I agree with all of you in that, even if he does turn out to be a nice person, you can't trust his judgement because he decided to get engaged to a vile person such as Colton. It will be interesting to see if Colton has changed at all since last time.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, he SAYS Colton realized a lot of things about himself...like that he's a bigot? I'm not thrilled that Caleb's proudest achievement was killing a deer, but that's his subculture I guess. It is weird how much he looks like Colton...but my impression of Colton was that he was a real city boy. Caleb clearly isn't.

The thing is, Caleb was "with" Colton even before Colton changed....well, maybe there aren't a lot of choices in their town....or maybe he doesn't care about racism.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post

Yep, they look alike. Not really a surprise that Colton would be in love with someone who looks exactly like his own self, though, is it?
    holly71, PWS and Arielflies like this.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

So overquoted but still so true, just 'don't let the haters stop you from doing your thang.'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast