+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Caleb - Blood vs Water (New)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Caleb - Blood vs Water (New)

Yes it was a good move but Brad dug his own grave. Caleb basically just defended himself.
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Raye6696 View Post
    This is only my opinion, but I didn't see the love between them when Colton was quitting. I watched it a couple of times and it just didn't come across to me but again, this is just my opinion.
    I really like Caleb but couldn't stand Colton, either time that he had "played".
    We see an edited version. Who knows how long that scene lasted!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

On the surface Caleb seems quite nice, and, I was very impressed with his move at Tribal. However, he is in what looks to be a committed relationship with Colton. Colton is scum! He's a racist and a bigot! He's insensitive, and a bully! It's hard to imagine Caleb spending time with Colton without at least tolerating these characteristics, if not embracing them.
    Punkin likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    On the surface Caleb seems quite nice, and, I was very impressed with his move at Tribal. However, he is in what looks to be a committed relationship with Colton. Colton is scum! He's a racist and a bigot! He's insensitive, and a bully! It's hard to imagine Caleb spending time with Colton without at least tolerating these characteristics, if not embracing them.
    Yes, that could be true Uncle David .Sometimes ( sadly) we forgive things said by the person we love- no matter how bad they are.
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

That's why I want to see them on the Amazing Race.

I was impressed with the move that Caleb made and it sure surprised me just based on the fact that he is in a relationship with Colton. Like others I never thought Colton should have been brought back and Jeff was right some people may play better sitting on a couch at home. Colton is scum and I don't know what Caleb sees in him, but so far Caleb seems likeable to me. Caleb had nothing to lose and he went for it. I just hope he doesn't let it go to his head and end up showing us why he and Colton are together. I am willing to take a wait and see attitude and give him a chance.
    Punkin, Florimel, Raye6696 and 1 others like this.

I wonder if the decision to bring Colton back was more curiosity about how Caleb would play out. I find Caleb, Vytas and Brad more interesting than their counterparts although I don't necessarily like them better.
    RBmumsie likes this.

I guess it was worth it to bring a quitter back if we got Caleb out of it

If he makes it to the merge and they keep losing, he may be in trouble as the only one left on that tribe without a loved on the other. He could be an easy first vote no one on the majority tribe would feel bad about getting rid of, and serve to delay the inevitable dilemma of whether to betray your loved one, or the alliance you made in the first half of the game.

I was just about to post that. He was one of the few good things about that season and his loss is a very sad one. I offer my condolences and best wishes to all his loved ones.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast