+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: Colton - Blood vs Water (Vet)

FORT Regular

Re: Colton - Blood vs Water (Vet)

Thanks for the update JohnnyK. I should have known that the contestant updates would already be available but I was too lazy to check before the forum is bumped to the top.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Aaaannnddd... Colton reverts to his old self for next week's show. Wonder what Caleb witll think of that Colton, or if he'll get to see it.

Colton and Aaryn really do a disservice to Southern USA. The tourism dept. should get on CBS to cast some nicer people along the vein of Bopper and Mark for starters.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Idiots such as this guy that keep blaming everyone in his state or geographical area for having the same thoughts & feelings as he does really irritate the crapola out of me. No, COLTON we are not all bigots.
    Punkin likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Hopefully they get rid of him soon.

In his first season, had he not been evacuated, he probably would have gone very far into the game as he was the leader of his sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Idiots such as this guy that keep blaming everyone in his state or geographical area for having the same thoughts & feelings as he does really irritate the crapola out of me. No, COLTON we are not all bigots.
    This snotty little twit is really trying to say people treat him badly because he's gay? Um, doubtful! Probably more like they don't want anything to do with him because he's mean & hateful.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I can't stand him. He's got some serious issues that's for sure. I hope he is out fast this time. I still can't believe they invited him back. He was clearly someone the viewers had no desire to see return.
    holly71, Punkin and mushybrain like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Well I was willing to see if he had matured. Then I see them paddling the boat and he is seated next to Kat. He can barely work an oar. The boat is turning to one side and away from where they need to go so Kat stops paddling, which is the right thing to do because the other side needs to paddle to turn the boat. She is telling her side to let the other side turn them and Colton leans over about six inches from her ear and screams "SHUT UP AND PADDLE" then he sits back upright and says, "...before I hit you with THIS paddle".

Kat says, "Oh hell no".

Colton says, "Oh, I will!"

... I think I have all the info I need about his "changed ways". He claimed that he played the first game with a mask on but I think he started this game with a mask on and it just comes off way too easily.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    Well I was willing to see if he had matured. Then I see them paddling the boat and he is seated next to Kat. He can barely work an oar. The boat is turning to one side and away from where they need to go so Kat stops paddling, which is the right thing to do because the other side needs to paddle to turn the boat. She is telling her side to let the other side turn them and Colton leans over about six inches from her ear and screams "SHUT UP AND PADDLE" then he sits back upright and says, "...before I hit you with THIS paddle".

Kat says, "Oh hell no".

Colton says, "Oh, I will!"

... I think I have all the info I need about his "changed ways". He claimed that he played the first game with a mask on but I think he started this game with a mask on and it just comes off way too easily.

If he was on the newbie team, I think he would have gone to RI PDQ. Especially if he starts his whining.
    scoot13 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

He is just a silly snobby boy who pushes his persona. Why bother getting your tail in a knot about him? Who cares? Is it just fun or necessary to give a hoot? Nope. He is gone soon. Give it up.

+ Reply to Thread