+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: Colton - Blood vs Water (Vet)

Re: Colton - Blood vs Water (Vet)

I just don't understand why they'd bring back someone who was so despised. I mean, I don't like the fact that Rupert's back, but he was at least popular (and not a vile, hateful person). I guess the bright side is that the other people playing will know what he's like and (hopefully) he'll be one of the first off.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I wonder if he will be as nasty, and as whiny as he was. Damn, I thought we wouldn't see this jerk again
    You know, we might see a nicer side to him this time. Of course that all could be an attempt to make himself look better after last time, and I doubt he has any chance of redeeming himself to most viewers.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.

Nah, he'll crumble in the confessionals and we'll see he's just as much a lowlife jerk as he always was.
    holly71 and Kocky_Kamikaze like this.

*shudder*

We're really scraping the bottom of the barrel now, aren't we?

I know we all say at one time or another "if so & so stays/leaves/comes back/whatever" I'm not watching, but then we do, but seriously, if everyone who said they wouldn't watch if this vile creature was to ever darken our TV screen again did just that, they'd quit making these horrible casting choices!!!
    With this awful season of BB, I was looking forward to Survivor, but now...not so much. Seriously, this is making me so sad!!! And mad!!!
    I may actually boycott till he's off my screen. For real. I can't take this, combined with this awful BB season.
    What kind of drugs have these casting directors at CBS been taking?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Well, he proved to be young and stupid and bigoted before, maybe we'll see a different, more mature side of him this time? (I'm not holding my breath waiting for that, though)
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Everyone hated Coach during his first season. By his third go-'round, he was F3 and had won an awful lot of people over (including me). Heck, he's become my favourite all-time Survivor.

Of course, Brandon Hantz actually made himself look worse on his second round of Survivor, but Colton isn't restraining-order crazy, just unlikeable. He has a very good chance of redemption, especially if his partner is likeable.
    JohnnyK likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Everyone hated Coach during his first season. By his third go-'round, he was F3 and had won an awful lot of people over (including me). Heck, he's become my favourite all-time Survivor.
    I think I always loved Coach. A wonderful character and an inspiration to us all.

Of course, Brandon Hantz actually made himself look worse on his second round of Survivor, but Colton isn't restraining-order crazy, just unlikeable. He has a very good chance of redemption, especially if his partner is likeable.
    I agree with the last sentence. I'm looking forward to Caleb, actually.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    Where to begin lol. I'll put this in spoiler tags just in case there's anyone who still wants to watch that season.

Click to see Spoiler:
    What Colton's most infamous for is having a grudge against one of his tribe mates, Bill, for no rational reason. He made several nasty racial comments about Bill, who happens to be African American, and convinced his entire tribe to give up immunity after they won a challenge just so they could go to tribal council and vote out Bill (while some tribes have thrown challenges, this is still the only time a tribe gave up immunity after winning the challenge). After they mixed up tribes, he allied with another unlikable person, Alicia, and they bullied another player, Christina, both by making fun of her Asian heritage, and Colton even told her to jump in the fire at one point. Just before the merge, Colton had a problem with his appendix and had to be evacuated. I can understand why some would enjoy seeing someone so unlikable forced from the show, but personally I would have preferred to see him blindsided. So he's pretty much one of, if not the most, unlikeable people to ever play Survivor.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    If I recall, it wasn't his appendix after all. It was an intestinal blockage, which was resolved without surgery.

In other words, he was full of s**t.
    holly71, Punkin, dagwood and 6 others like this.

What is it with bringing racists and repugnant people on these shows??? What will be next? David Dukes teaming up with the grand wiz on the Amazing Race??? Sheesh!

As someone else mentioned, I thought that it was clearly understood that this bigot in lime and pink (I always thought it was weird to see a bigoted gay person... really?!?! But, that's a different topic!) was not welcomed on America's tv screens??? For goodness sakes, they could've brought back (*gag*) Coach! Ozzy!! CaoBoy!!! RUDY!!! Bring back the gal who made Survivor history by being the first person voted out... TWICE! Maybe a third time will be a charm?? But JUST.. NOT... COLTON!!!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

+ Reply to Thread