+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: Colton - Blood vs Water (Vet)

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Colton - Blood vs Water (Vet)

No, Jonny Fairplay has Colton beat. He asked his tribe to vote him off Survivor: Micronesia on Day Three.

Survivor: Micronesia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

I read earlier today that RC and her dad Craig were supposed to be on this season but he had to quit because of his heart or blood pressure, something like that. Candice and John were brought in to replace them.

I don't know about Rob and his girlfriend and if Colton was brought it to replace them. I would think they could have found somebody better. Personally, I wouldn't have minded seeing Reynold get a second chance, although I know he wasn't popular around here.
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,

We sure didn't see/hear Colton argue with Jeff about technically quitting last time, so it makes me think whatever he had wasn't that bad & that he was being melodramatic (shocking, I know). All Colton said was that they did treat him for a bacterial infection. Who knows though, that may have well been precautionary, just to be on the safe side. That's what I think, anyway. Faker! Quitter! Crybaby spoiled brat!
    Hyper likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Fairplay asked to leave in episode 1 because he didn't want to be away from his pregnant wife (why even leave, then). Jenna M in All-Stars quit in episode 3 because her mother was back home dying of cancer (again, why even leave). Colton quit in episode 3 because nobody kissed his feet.

Interesting.

Just a disgustingly snotty individual. I can't imagine being in love with this needy, clingy, drama queen. Off of my TV forever, please!
    holly71 and Photobabe like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Fairplay asked to leave in episode 1 because he didn't want to be away from his pregnant wife
    And because he had some skirmish or horsing around with Yauman in camp that busted his jaw or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    And because he had some skirmish or horsing around with Yauman in camp that busted his jaw or something like that.
    They both dived for an immunity idol that was attached to the front of the boat they came in on and Yauman slammed Fairplay's head against the boat. That was epic! I already liked Yauman before that incident and after it, he became a Survivor legend.
    Florimel and rudyrules like this.

Even if Colton had real appendicitis in OW, I have no sympathy for him. Any hopes of making a heroic exit were dashed when he kept his idol as a trophy, rather than give it to one of the girls who had put up with him.
    holly71 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Badseed View Post
    Even if Colton had real appendicitis in OW, I have no sympathy for him. Any hopes of making a heroic exit were dashed when he kept his idol as a trophy, rather than give it to one of the girls who had put up with him.
    I had forgotten that! who thinks that way?? Colton does
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I know.

Which makes me hate Probst.

His stupid bitter personal hatred for Fairplay will prevent actual Fairplay fans, like myself, from seeing him on the show again. It sucks.
    Thank God! That isn't directed at you, but at Fairplay. There are few people on these shows that get much reaction from me, but I find this guy to be vile and repugnant! He is one that I hope to never see again....ever.

And I never bought his wife's pregnancy as he true reason. Had that been the issue, he would never have done the show to begin with. He knew what he was getting into and he would have surely quit before it got to that point. He wanted the publicity but didn't want to have to endure anything else.
    Florimel likes this.

+ Reply to Thread