+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree547Likes

Thread: 5/8 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/8 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

A crying, emotional woman will never win this game no matter how much strategy she uses. Juries hate to see weakness like that and never have any respect for it. Lisa last season was the same way. Of course, they also have a hard time voting for a strong, tough woman because then she becomes "bitchy". So I guess, what I'm saying is that it is more difficult for a woman to win this game no matter how she plays...bitch, emotional, riding coatails, manipulative, using her femininity, mom, etc.
    jucamer likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick
    I doubt that Dawn supported Brenda, the only time we've seen Brenda break was when she saw her dad and when she was backstabbed by her alliance over Eddie
    The day of the survivor auction is the day that Brenda had her breakdown. There was quite a bit of coverage on it. Dawn talked to her. It was especially hard to see Brenda win the pig brains considering what a hard day she was having.

Malcolm is missing a lot of the end of the game. This is when Brenda and Erik are falling apart. I definitely believe Dawn is falling apart, and probably way more than others. We do see her going off on her own to deal with it too, though. There have been many PI's where she is alone, crying. So I don't think she always put it on tribemates.
    Definitely a bit of a story being weaved, but I can't see Dawn as a villian. A flake? Yes. In a bad position in the game? Definitely. She's playing the best she can, and it's a lot more than others we've seen out there.

Arielflies, I agree. The reason is twofold. A big one is she didn't have that immunity necklace on, and it was a sure bet. They also mention that she is far too likeable. Their hands were tied, waiting a week was a big risk.

I think the only way Cochran can win is if he takes Dawn and Sherri to the finals. Sherri has done nothing and he can claim all the bad things were because of Dawn or she rode coattails.
    Uncle David likes this.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Andrea "sacrificed" one meal for many meals of rice and beans. The sensible decision for her own sake was the rice and beans.
    and the sensible decision for Brenda was to let the others see their loved ones so that she would get jury votes. She choose to do that rather than to reward Dawn her great friend. She made her decision based on game play, rather than on rewarding her friend. Just exactly as Dawn made her decision.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Malcolm said that there was a lot of crying this season, but that Dawn was the worst by far. I doubt that Dawn supported Brenda, the only time we've seen Brenda break was when she saw her dad and when she was backstabbed by her alliance over Eddie. I need to see if Brenda's Ponderosa interview is up. That will probably shed some light on these questions as well.

BTW - they weren't in a F4 situation yet, they were in a F5, with Eddie being the one that was supposed to be on the outside.

On a completely different note - did ya'll notice that Reynold's stache was gone? LOL He said that he wore it to be funny the first time because he thought it was hysterical looking. LOL
    We have seen Brenda break down and Dawn comfort her, at least twice. Of course we only see what the editors want us to see, but they allowed us to see that.
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I think the only way Cochran can win is if he takes Dawn and Sherri to the finals. Sherri has done nothing and he can claim all the bad things were because of Dawn or she rode coattails.
    I don't see Cochran laying blame all the blame on Dawn. I guess he will if he has to win.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

spockwhat said: "It was curious that Cochran and Dawn were discussing Eddie and Brenda as THE challenge threats, but there was no mention of Erik. He should be target number one, but he's avoiding being that target. It's decent game-play, though, like I said, I don't think a lot of people see it."

I'm not sure ERIK sees it! The boy is as clueless in his own way as poor Eddie (I loved the analogy of Eddie drifting by in a boat and joining these nice people playing Survivor). In his interview with Pavarti, Malcolm commented on Erik speaking up at tribal council to point out that Malcolm might not play his idol. Malcolm said something like "And then Erik had his first coherent thought in the entire game . . . "

I don't think Erik or Eddie either one has any strategy, any game play. They are just drifting along. Sherri is almost as bad. Dawn might be a blubbering mess and painful to watch, but at least she is trying to think things through and make strategic decisions. In my opinion, Cochran has clearly outwitted and outplayed them all. Now I hope he can outlast them as well.
    Punkin, Uncle David, Midol and 2 others like this.

The only way anyone who's considered "ethical" ever wins is by casting "unethical" votes and then saying how sorry they are they "had" to cast that vote because it was the alliances decision and crud like that. It's not that they never make "unethical" votes, it's that they let someone else be the bad guy making the decision they know needs to be made. They then make that vote though. No one forces them to. They could vote for someone else, but they don't. How is that ethical?
    Last edited by Duckyface; 05-09-2013 at 01:00 PM.
    Uncle David and Alexxxx like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I loved that part with his father- and how funny his mother was the one that said Brenda will win this game!!!
    Yep - that's when I knew Brenda was going home!
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Yep - that's when I knew Brenda was going home!

I said the same thing to hubby- he was sure Eddie was going home
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread