+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree547Likes

Thread: 5/8 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/8 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    We see that Cochran, Sherri and Dawn are solid together. I don't think Dawn will flip and vote with Eddie and Erik to oust Cochran.

Cochran was very funny when talking about his father flipping burgers. He has talent in comedy writing. I sure hope he wins.
    I loved that part with his father- and how funny his mother was the one that said Brenda will win this game!!!
    Shoepie and ilja like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

There is a difference between Brenda voting out Andrea, and Dawn voting out Brenda.

Dawn leaned on Brenda for SO much! Brenda found her teeth lol, Brenda was the one constantly consoling the ever crying Dawn, Brenda gave immunity to Dawn because she felt safe. The list goes on. Basically, if it weren't for Brenda, Dawn would have left the game awhile ago on her own accord. The same can not be said for the relationship between Brenda and Andrea. Dawn totally stabbed Brenda in the back and she was happy to do so even. Not an ounce of questioning the move whatsoever. I am on team Brenda on this one. Dawn is a cry baby, bitch this season. Can't stand her.

Strategic or not, Dawn's true colors are flying high and man are they ugly.

People can win and keep their morals in tact for the most part... Tina. Ethan. Tom. JT for sure did as he got a unanimous vote to win hehe. Obviously one has to vote out everyone else in order to win, but there are gracious ways of doing so. Dawn hasn't figured that out.
    Last edited by mesachick; 05-09-2013 at 12:21 PM.
    holly71, GabbyG and Jaceegirl like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    There is a difference between Brenda voting out Andrea, and Dawn voting out Brenda.

Dawn leaned on Brenda for SO much! Brenda found her teeth lol, Brenda was the one constantly consoling the ever crying Dawn, Brenda gave immunity to Dawn because she felt safe. The list goes on. Basically, if it weren't for Brenda, Dawn would have left the game awhile ago on her own accord. The same can not be said for the relationship between Brenda and Andrea. Dawn totally stabbed Brenda in the back and she was happy to do so even. Not an ounce of questioning the move whatsoever. I am on team Brenda on this one. Dawn is a cry baby, bitch this season. Can't stand her.

Strategic or not, Dawn's true colors are flying high and man are they ugly.

I felt the same way, but its not about finding friends, its about a million dollars
    Shoepie likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Actually it is about finding friends to some degree. Friends are more likely to vote for you at the final TC. I just don't see Dawn winning the million dollars at this point.
    Punkin, Shoepie, Midol and 1 others like this.

One thing I keep trying to remember: we don't see everything that happens. We don't know if Dawn provided more support for Brenda than what we've seen, and we don't know if Dawn cried at other times. There's a lot we don't know because the editors are weaving a story.

I don't have a problem with Cochran going after Brenda because Brenda was going after him. I'd feel the same if it was the other way around.
    Punkin, Duckyface, ilja and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Actually it is about finding friends to some degree. Friends are more likely to vote for you at the final TC. I just don't see Dawn winning the million dollars at this point.
    I would rather she didn't. I haven't seen Cochran make' friends', maybe that's edited out. I so badly want him to win it all
    Punkin, Shoepie and jucamer like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I would imagine Dawn anguished over the decision (remember they don't show us every time Dawn cries!)....I think these "betrayal" situations are very hard for her, one reason she's such a mess---but by Brenda proposing to her that they oust Cochran she was going to have to betray someone, Cochran or Brenda. Brenda is proposing that they get rid of Cochran and then no doubt Sherri, leaving Dawn the weakest (physically) player there...not good odds for Dawn to get into the F3. Her real loyalty is to her family,as she's said all along---she's here to win money for them---not to be a foil to make it easy for Brenda to win.
    I understand that Brenda was hurt, but it is rare that a final 4 group holds together until the end (as they did last season, when Malcolm went out at F4), much less a final 5 or 6. And it was NOT Dawn or Cochran who proposed breaking up the group before Eddie was out, it was first Andrea and then Brenda. It wasn't that Dawn didn't feel some loyalty to Brenda, it's that she had closer ties to Cochran. So, I have to say, it appears to have been Brenda's own fault that she left when she did. I'm not saying that she wasn't right to try to get out Cochran, but she can't complain about being blindsided when she was plotting the same, if only a bit further down the pike.
    Also, I would note, that we saw Brenda leaning on Dawn as well...it wasn't a one way street.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    One thing I keep trying to remember: we don't see everything that happens. We don't know if Dawn provided more support for Brenda than what we've seen, and we don't know if Dawn cried at other times. There's a lot we don't know because the editors are weaving a story.

I don't have a problem with Cochran going after Brenda because Brenda was going after him. I'd feel the same if it was the other way around.
    Malcolm said that there was a lot of crying this season, but that Dawn was the worst by far. I doubt that Dawn supported Brenda, the only time we've seen Brenda break was when she saw her dad and when she was backstabbed by her alliance over Eddie. I need to see if Brenda's Ponderosa interview is up. That will probably shed some light on these questions as well.

BTW - they weren't in a F4 situation yet, they were in a F5, with Eddie being the one that was supposed to be on the outside.

On a completely different note - did ya'll notice that Reynold's stache was gone? LOL He said that he wore it to be funny the first time because he thought it was hysterical looking. LOL
    Last edited by mesachick; 05-09-2013 at 12:45 PM.

Brenda wasn't blindsided because she was nice, she was blindsided because she was a challenge beast and was trying to shore up Erik and Eddie into a voting block to take out Cochran.

When you know you have one more endurance challenge before the end, you take out the person most likely to win it. When you see a challenge of another three person alliance, you break it up.

Cochran's Mom was right...if Brenda had stayed, she would have won. Strategically, her niceness played well with the Jury and as a challenge beast, she would be wearing another immunity idol. This was the last chance to for Cochran to shore up his own alliance and take out his greatest competitor.

(Brenda did say in the Ponderosa clip that being nice was a strategy for her this time.)
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I watched the newest Ponderosa clip and I don't think many of them will be voting for Dawn if she makes F3.
    I think it will be interesting if somehow Eddie makes it to F3. I think he could win. He was not part of the stealth-r-us, didn't screw anybody over, didn't make anyone mad at him, plus his amigos are all on the jury.
    Anyway, whoever makes F3, it should be very interesting!

+ Reply to Thread