+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I would say Brenda is probably on a target list. I also think Eddie and Erik are targets because they can win physical challenges. Honestly who should be a target is Cochran, but like I said above, I don't see it happening. It seems like he is calling the shots a bit, so I would say Brenda and Erik are his targets.
    I'd say Eddie is target#1 right now. He just lost the only 2 who wanted him to stay. At this point no one left wants him there. If Andrea hadn't opened her big mouth & stuck her feet in, he'd be gone now.

If he wins immunity, or after him, I'd guess that Brenda is next on the chopping block. Andrea did open everyone's eyes that she is both an immunity & final vote threat. Everyone likes her. That makes her someone not to take to the end.

After that, it's a crapshoot.
    I think Sherry has done a great job ingratiating herself into the dominating alliance, but when it comes right down to it, she's still an outsider from the other tribe. If no one else does anything stupid, like Andrea, she's the logical next boot.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Brooks was joking that Malcolm would (kiddingly) complain that Andrea didn't make good use of "his" idol--his, because Andrea got the same clue Malcolm did, but Malcolm had it first.

I think Andrea told everyone but Eddie and Reynold what the clue was, from what she said. I'm sure that since it was her clue and she didn't "have" to share it that there was an agreement (possibly implicit) that she get it when found. The idea was to keep it away from the two "bad guys".

So tonight we learned that Cochran is close to Dawn--as in really close, not just close for the moment. Once Andrea started mentioning Dawn's name she was a goner, and incidentally Brenda got protected.

I also loved Brenda's facial expresssion when she realized it was working, but didn't want to gloat!

Oh okay, thanks for the clarification.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    It does sound as if Andrea cooked her own goose by mentioning Dawn as a possible boot but was there any explanation as to why Eddie or Sherri weren't targeted or considered?

They made it seem as though she was such a big threat, because not only was she strategizing by going after folks in her own alliance, but she was doing excellent in the challenges. In addition, she was very friendly with Eddie and may have been in alliance with him as well.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Andrea wouldn't have been so confident as to openly state her targets if she hadn't won immunity the previous challenge. I think she got just a tad too full of herself and it became a matter of self-sabotage. Thinking she had Erik (with necklace) and the HII, she thought she could take over the game. She didn't have the numbers and it showed with her ouster.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Andrea wouldn't have been so confident as to openly state her targets if she hadn't won immunity the previous challenge. I think she got just a tad too full of herself and it became a matter of self-sabotage. Thinking she had Erik (with necklace) and the HII, she thought she could take over the game. She didn't have the numbers and it showed with her ouster.

I think that cockiness that Reynold had was catchy and she caught it hanging out with him. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MsFaninNJ View Post
    I think that cockiness that Reynold had was catchy and she caught it hanging out with him. LOL
    She hung out with Eddie more than Reynold. Eddie felt safe enough to jump off for food. I am hoping he goes next
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She hung out with Eddie more than Reynold. Eddie felt safe enough to jump off for food. I am hoping he goes next
    That was so ridiculous. If Reynold had won that immunity? I'm sure Eddie would have gone. All for a donut.

I think Andrea made a huge mistake targeting people for things she was capable of. She starts throwing out names like Dawn, saying the reason to get rid of Dawn is because she could turn on anyone. Exactly what Andrea was doing there.
    She states the reason to get rid of Brenda is because she's a huge threat, (she stood out there for three hours!), but who also stood out there for three hours and beat Brenda? Andrea.
    It's better to distance yourself from the ones you want to vote out. And don't name their traits as reasons to vote them out if you also have those traits. It is so weird when people do that.
    It'd be like Cochran saying he wants to get rid of Erik cause he's kind of nerdy. :p
    Punkin, justCoz and Midol like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Eddie sucks. But I have to root for him because he and Erik are the last Blues left.

I wonder if Erik made a mistake this week in winning the Immunity Necklace. He was very strong in challenges his first season and I think he can still do it. I do think he has been throwing the Individual Immunity Challenges. He has done a very good job not making himself a target by not doing well in the individual Immunity Challenges and not talking strategy to anyone to the point nobody knows what he is thinking and at this point everyone is so paranoid not knowing what a person is thinking can be considered a threat.
    spockwhat likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I would say Brenda is probably on a target list. I also think Eddie and Erik are targets because they can win physical challenges. Honestly who should be a target is Cochran, but like I said above, I don't see it happening. It seems like he (COCHRAN) is calling the shots a bit, so I would say Brenda and Erik are his targets.
    I know most here don't like Dawn ... but really is Cochran calling the shots? Dawn seems to be the one that everyone goes to which is why she is able to "tattle". She is the one who has the best social game, plus picking the smartest guy to ally with.
    I don't see Cochran really interacting, just doing those narrations.
    Dawn also has established herself as a non-threat.
    Sorry but much as I like Cochran as the "underdog" .... I would have to vote for Dawn as the winner. JMO
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread