+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    So glad Andrea is gone!

I hope Malcolm rags on her for stealing "his" idol and then stupidly not playing it when she should have.

I know my memory is bad, but I would think that I'd remember that. What happened?

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

So cleverly played by Cochran. When you have a strong alliance like that it is so dangerous for Andrea to start pegging people within the alliance. Cochran didn't even have to call her out... just inform others who she wanted out. I think that's the key to this game. You can't overstrategize, it cost Andrea the game... like Cochran, you just need to be there at the right moment to counter a strategy. It is really working for him.

It would have been lethal for Erik to keep that idol. Up to that point, he was under the radar. Yes, he won individual immunity, but with an HII, he would have become the top enemy of the 6 alliance. Look what it did to Andrea...

A really brilliant blindside there. And Andrea played it awfully. I think she's a great player, but that kind of confidence so near the end of the game? With an idol in her pocket? I can't believe she underestimated everyone else. While she touchy-feeleyed Eddie. Crazy!

Loved the look on Brenda's face when Andrea's second vote was read. She went from big grin to fish face. Cracked me up.
    justCoz, AZChristian and ilja like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsFaninNJ View Post
    I know my memory is bad, but I would think that I'd remember that. What happened?
    Brooks was joking that Malcolm would (kiddingly) complain that Andrea didn't make good use of "his" idol--his, because Andrea got the same clue Malcolm did, but Malcolm had it first.

I think Andrea told everyone but Eddie and Reynold what the clue was, from what she said. I'm sure that since it was her clue and she didn't "have" to share it that there was an agreement (possibly implicit) that she get it when found. The idea was to keep it away from the two "bad guys".

So tonight we learned that Cochran is close to Dawn--as in really close, not just close for the moment. Once Andrea started mentioning Dawn's name she was a goner, and incidentally Brenda got protected.

I also loved Brenda's facial expresssion when she realized it was working, but didn't want to gloat!

It does sound as if Andrea cooked her own goose by mentioning Dawn as a possible boot but was there any explanation as to why Eddie or Sherri weren't targeted or considered?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Three points:

1. I loved the irony of how Jeff mentions Erik's fatal mistake his first go regarding individual immunity - as he thought he was safe, and then immediately afterward Andrea is eliminated with a hidden immunity idol in her pocket. And yes, Brenda's face was priceless when she found out what was going on.

2. Kudos to Erik for indeed learning his lesson in regard to II and playing an excellent challenge. He earned that win after figuring out the puzzle THAT fast.

3. Phillip looks like he may become the male equivalent of Sue Hawk this season when it comes to the final council. I mean, the other three were smiling - I mean they're probably upset, but they all know it's a game and they were outplayed (Malcolm admits this too in his final interview). Sure they may have some harsh questions but I think overall they know that they were outwitted, out played and out lasted by the others.

Phillip looked like he was wanted to toss everyone into the fire then over the council area with the sour lemon and fiber diet face. (Sorry, I really don't know how to describe that face except that way).

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    It does sound as if Andrea cooked her own goose by mentioning Dawn as a possible boot but was there any explanation as to why Eddie or Sherri weren't targeted or considered?
    I don't think anyone sees them as a threat to win. Of all the people left i would pick Sheri to sit next to at the Final Tribal. She hasn't done much of anything the whole game so I doubt she would get any votes....and all Eddie has done was manage to somehow not get voted out, but he was never the brains behind that operation either. They are pretty much sheep.

Because of the 'Cochran worries he's a target' preview for next week, I'm hoping that means he's safe. Usually they don't throw out big tells like that a week in advance. Cochran FTW!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Starting to remember why I disliked Brenda so much during her season.
    xcptnl likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree they don't see Sherri or Eddie as threats, although I'm still thinking Sherri may be faking it to get exactly that view going...for now.

Eddie was being protected by Andrea, in Cochran's opinion, and I think he was right. She either wanted his vote, wanted him in F3, and/or thinks he's cute.

Kudos to Reynold and Andrea for classy exits. Andrea was taken completely by surprise so that was especially impressive, and Reynold...well, I wouldn't have guessed he had it in him from his earlier edit, so good on him.
    ilja and Photobabe like this.

We knew Reynolds would be going with no immunity. Nice goodbye- he didn't sound bitter.( he also lasted longer than Malcolm!!) Andrea shouldn't have said she wanted to take Eddie ( Eddie ??) to the end. Cochran orchestrated a great blindside!!! Loved it!
    Andrea leaves with the HI
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread