+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Yep, and he may have been aware of how long he could last... but he made an assumption that others could last longer. He didn't know that Brenda and Andrea would make it for that long. Heck, he didn't even wait for a higher tier and Brenda almost fell off at the beginning of the highest tier. You never know, you have to try at least.
    I agree, he wimped out big time.
    holly71 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I haven't read the entire thread but when Andrea wanted to make a deal with Brenda, it was an opportunity for Brenda to make a proposition. Instead of asking to share the clue with her, she should have asked to give her the clue instead if she gave up the challenge. I think Andrea would have accepted it.

Funny of Andrea telling everyone that Brenda is a threat when she herself was even a bigger threat. Now Brenda is telling Dawn (Cochran's ally) to get rid of Cochran. Didn't she learn before that Dawn can't be trusted?

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I know most here don't like Dawn ... but really is Cochran calling the shots? Dawn seems to be the one that everyone goes to which is why she is able to "tattle". She is the one who has the best social game, plus picking the smartest guy to ally with.
    I don't see Cochran really interacting, just doing those narrations.
    Dawn also has established herself as a non-threat.
    Sorry but much as I like Cochran as the "underdog" .... I would have to vote for Dawn as the winner. JMO
    I agree with ilja, I think, you do make good points. What we see is that Dawn and Cochran are close. Not sure who they think is making the moves. Are they going to Dawn because they think she's running it, or because they know she won't flip on Cochran or what he wants to do? The interesting piece in all of this will be how the jury feels. Dawn is seen as the one more out there and "tattling" (or backstabbing, depending on how you call it). Will the jury reward her for making the decisions, or will they vote against her because she beat them? We've seen it go both ways before. To me, the big unknown is who everyone on the island thinks is running the show. We think it is Cochran because of his ITM's. What do the rest of them know/think? I think that is what will decide it.
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I agree with ilja, I think, you do make good points. What we see is that Dawn and Cochran are close. Not sure who they think is making the moves. Are they going to Dawn because they think she's running it, or because they know she won't flip on Cochran or what he wants to do? The interesting piece in all of this will be how the jury feels. Dawn is seen as the one more out there and "tattling" (or backstabbing, depending on how you call it). Will the jury reward her for making the decisions, or will they vote against her because she beat them? We've seen it go both ways before. To me, the big unknown is who everyone on the island thinks is running the show. We think it is Cochran because of his ITM's. What do the rest of them know/think? I think that is what will decide it.
    Exactly and as I have said before, we are only seeing the edited Cochran and Dawn. We see Jeff being positive towards Cochran and Dawn acting frazzled, etc. Since Cochran is doing so many narrations ... some very funny ... and we hear less from Dawn ... the editing is making us like Cochran and be frustrated and exasperated with Dawn. Way back, I said I thought Dawn was the tribe Mama figure. She also hasn't been more instrumental in the ouster of any jurist than anyone else. In fact, what was shown was Andrea confiding more in Cochran.

It seems that both Dawn and Cochran have made themselves everybody's best friend and ally and if they make it to F3, it is kind of a draw.

Ether of them could beat any of the others, so the smart move is to get them out and Brenda might have a shot if she was sitting with say Eddie and Sherri.

If any of them are sitting with Cochran and Dawn in the F3 none can win.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    And one last edit: God God Malcolm cleans up well. Wow.
    OMG doesn't he though! Love him!
    jucamer likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I've always liked long CLEAN hair on men---last show definitely got a good helping!

I must admit Malcolm cleans up well and I can't wait to see him in a shampoo commercial. It was so much fun to see him in the jury section of Tribal Council. First impressions, "Holy Jesus" he looks just like, and "whoa he sure knows how to swing his hair, just like a girl" and yes, I totally see the young, cocky bartender flirt. No women over 30 would trust him. Yes, she would use him for a good time but not trust him. He is there for a good time and that is it.
    Florimel, PWS and GabbyG like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by echo226
    If any of them are sitting with Cochran and Dawn in the F3 none can win.
    I know the main point is that Dawn is playing hard here as well, and Cochran is getting the credit. I agree. But I want to respond to this particular line because I think Brenda and Erik would give either of those, or both, a run for their money before a jury. If the jury is bitter, they may vote for a Brenda who is so likeable and has done well in challenges. Or they may vote for Erik, who has kept his cards close to his chest and is just now breaking out as a great individual immunity competitor. I would not rule either of these two out at this point. There is a lot of game yet to be played before the final three. I kind of hope either Brenda or Erik make it to the final three with at least Cochran to make things interesting. I think a Cochran vs. Eddie and Sherri would be dull.

From what I have seen I do not see a bitter jury coming out this season. They could come up with some great questions.
    holly71 likes this.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    From what I have seen I do not see a bitter jury coming out this season. They could come up with some great questions.
    Maybe Fillup! okay not bitter, but none to pleased. I love the questions
    holly71 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread