+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: 4/17 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/17 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I think it would have been better if Malcolm had not shown both idols and gave one to Eddie just before the reading of the votes and then they both played them. That would have been the blindside.
    I had the same thought, but I admit I really enjoyed the immediate chaos that erupted after Malcolm pulled put the 2nd HII. Especially Cochran's glee at how epic this would be as a viewer.

Bye Phillip!

Malcolm, I still love ya.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    holly71 and MalthusUNC like this.
    Congratulations Mickey and Pete!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    What are Phillip's chances of winning Fan Favorite?
    Zilch.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    holly71 likes this.
    Congratulations Mickey and Pete!

holy s**t! That TC was amazing, I'm so glad I decided to watch it.

I didn't watch last week cause of finals, but I read on here, that it was good, so I just decided to take a chance watch today's and I'm glad I did. Wasn't Eric suppose to be in the young guy's alliance? I love it when the underdogs pull through.

Although, wouldn't outing Andrea be better instead of Phillip?

Malcolm beaten by Reynolds!! again! he is great at challenges. Sherri you were pitiful and cost your team

WTG Brenda getting Dawn's teeth .That was very nice and she does play to win in challenges - Dawn needs to stop being sooo paranoid.

If I were Malcolm, I would have kept the other idol, giving it to Eddie didn't buy much time. I doubt Sherri will change her alliance, but with her , who knows

I think Philip lied about the water, he was way way too confident. Bye Bye Philip and good riddance - I imagine Boston Rob is glad he doesnt have to hear his name~~
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Well, here's a fact: In Phillip's two seasons he came in 2nd and 10th place. Boston Rob, in two of his four games, also came in 2nd and 10th place. They have more in common than some might think. <3
    Endit likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    At this stage, who does have the best shot of winning Fan Favorite?

Lately it's all been people I hate. > : (

I think it will overwhelmingly be Cochran.

Poor Michael! Now he has to spend three days at Ponderosa with Phillip. Actually, I'm looking forward to seeing Phillip outside the game. I think he played a better social game (marginally) this time around, and I think Ponderosa will be a good chance for everyone to see how nice/normal he really is.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I think it would have been better if Malcolm had not shown both idols and gave one to Eddie just before the reading of the votes and then they both played them. That would have been the blindside.

Exactly. Malcolm, Eddie and Reynold should have known the votes would be split between Malcolm and Eddie, although Malcolm had one idol that was known about... After the votes, Malcolm could have taken both idols out and used one for Eddie, knowing that the three of them all voted for Phillip. I know that those folks were tired of Phillip and he was disliked there and on the different boards on the internet, but I just don't see it being the smart move. Maybe I just don't see it, because he doesn't really bother me anymore than anyone else that I'm not rooting for, but I think someone would have to be extremely angry about the other finalist(s) to even consider giving him the million.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Phillip sealed his own fate when he announced that everybody should vote the way they originally intended. That told Malcolm he had to play the idol, and consequently only the votes for Phillip counted.

How very stealth of him ...

That's true. All that needed to be said, was what Erik (of all people) said, which is we don't know if they even intend to play them. Had Phillip not chimed in with his particular comment, some votes would have went for Andrea.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Malcolm beaten by Reynolds!! again! he is great at challenges. Sherri you were pitiful and cost your team

WTG Brenda getting Dawn's teeth .That was very nice and she does play to win in challenges - Dawn needs to stop being sooo paranoid.

If I were Malcolm, I would have kept the other idol, giving it to Eddie didn't buy much time. I doubt Sherri will change her alliance, but with her , who knows

I think Philip lied about the water, he was way way too confident. Bye Bye Philip and good riddance - I imagine Boston Rob is glad he doesnt have to hear his name~~

I agree, that Malcolm should have held onto the other idol that no one knows he has... IMO, once folks start playing for individual immunity, they should try to get the strongest folks out at every opportunity. He should have let them vote Eddie out, while Malcolm goes on to have a one in nine chance. There were only ten folks left and there can only be one winner. Then next time if he doesn't win immunity, he can play the other idol and have a one in eight chance. If I'm not mistaken, at this stage of the game when an idol is played they place another one out there. Malcolm could have tried to find a third idol, and continue like that.

+ Reply to Thread