+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: 4/17 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/17 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    Maybe Malcolm should not have announced who they were voting for but his intention was to make people vote with them so he doesn't have to use his HII. Before he announced it, Phillip was already telling Brenda and Dawn to vote for Andrea but when Malcolm revealed who they were voting for, Phillip just decided to vote as planned, thanks to Erik who called out Malcolm who may not use his HII.
    What undid the plan was Phillip falling on his sword. They announced that they'd be voting for Phillip with the idea that he'd want to stay in the game and thus the alliance would fracture as Phillip scrambled for another target. That would have worked if Phillip had any sense of self-preservation. But instead Phillip decided to force their hands for the idols, which sealed his own fate. I can only assume that he thought one of them wouldn't play the HII without realizing that instructing everyone to vote as agreed would virtually guarantee the idols' play. He seemed to believe that he was in a winning position (and it's likely he would have been taken to F3 again), but he gave that up in favor of others, which isn't something that Malcolm planned on him doing.

Because Phillip put the alliance over himself (or because he thought it was really good odds that they were bluffing the HII's?) they're back where they were, but if Phillip had played with more self-interest it would have been a better outlook for the three.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Evande View Post
    Poor Michael! Now he has to spend three days at Ponderosa with Phillip. Actually, I'm looking forward to seeing Phillip outside the game. I think he played a better social game (marginally) this time around, and I think Ponderosa will be a good chance for everyone to see how nice/normal he really is.
    What you smokin?
    AZChristian likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFaninNJ View Post
    Kev89,

"I'm still amused by how Eddie and Reynold are still actually in the game. I almost want Reynold to make the final three...I get the feeling he'd give one of the most arrogant and delusional final speeches in Survivor history"

Reynold is apt to say it's about time that someone so attractive is picked to win. LOL
    Yeah I could see that.

Will the others know that Erik voted for Phillip? I mean if he doesn't tell them? I think they only read 3 votes for Phillip and that was enough so they stopped reading votes, so it may be that people think it was just Reynold (male chauvinist pig extrodinare) Eddie and Malcolm.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    What you smokin?

To be fair to Evande, I'm also looking forward to Ponderosa, and though I would dumbfounded if Fillup turned out to be nice/normal, I would love it if he was.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post

To be fair to Evande, I'm also looking forward to Ponderosa, and though I would dumbfounded if Fillup turned out to be nice/normal, I would love it if he was.
    Phillip's first Ponderosa video is up. Take the needle out of your arm, spock, he is nuts.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Yeah, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv View Post
    What undid the plan was Phillip falling on his sword. They announced that they'd be voting for Phillip with the idea that he'd want to stay in the game and thus the alliance would fracture as Phillip scrambled for another target. That would have worked if Phillip had any sense of self-preservation. But instead Phillip decided to force their hands for the idols, which sealed his own fate. I can only assume that he thought one of them wouldn't play the HII without realizing that instructing everyone to vote as agreed would virtually guarantee the idols' play. He seemed to believe that he was in a winning position (and it's likely he would have been taken to F3 again), but he gave that up in favor of others, which isn't something that Malcolm planned on him doing.

Because Phillip put the alliance over himself (or because he thought it was really good odds that they were bluffing the HII's?) they're back where they were, but if Phillip had played with more self-interest it would have been a better outlook for the three.
    Honestly? I think Erik thought about sticking with the original voting plan in order to force the amigos to play their idols. Phillip was more concerned with protecting his integrity than anything. I honestly think he fell on his own sword out of some grandiose idea of nobility, not any sense of game play whatsoever.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    Will the others know that Erik voted for Phillip? I mean if he doesn't tell them? I think they only read 3 votes for Phillip and that was enough so they stopped reading votes, so it may be that people think it was just Reynold (male chauvinist pig extrodinare) Eddie and Malcolm.
    Yes, if they think about it--at least Cochran, student of the game, will know. They know Jeff drags out the suspense as long as possible. If there had been 3 votes for Malcolm he would have read them, but there were apparently just two...which means there must have been 4 for Phillip.

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I am not sure what any of the 3 will do if one is voted off, it is taking all 3 to have one brain.
    Actually that's not true. Only Malcolm is strategizing. Reynold's and Eddie's plan is to find the HII and win IC. I can't blame them, its 3 against 7 and Malcolm tried to get Erik and Sherri on board but they didn't go for it. I wonder what YOU would do if you were In their place. Glad that Philip is gone, he has become so delusional and arrogant that he even believes his own story.
    mesachick likes this.

+ Reply to Thread