+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: 4/17 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/17 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I wish I knew how to screen cap. Eddie's face when Malcolm handed him the idol was just like a 6-year-old on Christmas morning.

And Michael, sitting on juror's row, was equally delighted.

That was fun.
    Do you still want them, even though that video was posted? Well I posted it below, and the rest. I tried to analyze what they were all thinking/feeling. (Click for full size)
    You're right, he can't stop smiling!
    Scrambling in head, trying to predict outcome
    Happy
    Excited
    Stressed, trying to keep it together
    Amused "Can you believe this is happening?"
    Shocked
    Phillip/Brenda - both calm, confident
    Unreadable
    Firm, slight doubt
    Stoic / determined
    kev89 and Alexxxx like this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

It's hard to pick a final three for me, I like too many. My dream final three would include Cochran and Brenda, I think. Otherwise, Erik, Dawn, or Malcolm could take the final spot. But really, any of those five I'd be really happy with. Of course, it all depends on what good or bad moves happen over the next while. As of last week, I would have included Andrea, but not Erik, so it's changeable.

I was watching the "Survivor Know-it-alls" recap on YouTube (with Rob Cesternino and Stephen from Tocantins), and they were debating how good the move really was (they always have interesting discussions, it's a rather long video but I really enjoyed the analysis). Stephen was saying that it would have been better for Malcolm to not announce who they were voting for. That way it wouldn't give SRUs the easy way out, and they would have had to scramble more to make a decision about who to vote for. And Phillip may not have encouraged them to stick with the plan. But who knows what goes on in Phillip's mind.

There was some interesting debate about what the loss of Phillip means. Rob felt that he was the "glue holding SRUs together", and that the alliance is going to crumble without him, but Stephen didn't agree. I agree with Stephen on this one. As much as I like Malcolm, I feel like the 3 are back where they were before, just with Phillip out of the picture. No one really cared about Phillip anyway (in the sense that he was not a threat to win and was just a F3 goat), and the numbers are still uneven. I highly doubt that Sherri would join Reynold and Eddie, since she really doesn't seem to like them, and a few votes ago they (and Malcolm) all voted for her. And it's really hard to say what Erik will do.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    I was watching the "Survivor Know-it-alls" recap on YouTube (with Rob Cesternino and Stephen from Tocantins), and they were debating how good the move really was (they always have interesting discussions, it's a rather long video but I really enjoyed the analysis). Stephen was saying that it would have been better for Malcolm to not announce who they were voting for. That way it wouldn't give SRUs the easy way out, and they would have had to scramble more to make a decision about who to vote for. And Phillip may not have encouraged them to stick with the plan. But who knows what goes on in Phillip's mind.

There was some interesting debate about what the loss of Phillip means. Rob felt that he was the "glue holding SRUs together", and that the alliance is going to crumble without him, but Stephen didn't agree. I agree with Stephen on this one. As much as I like Malcolm, I feel like the 3 are back where they were before, just with Phillip out of the picture. No one really cared about Phillip anyway (in the sense that he was not a threat to win and was just a F3 goat), and the numbers are still uneven. I highly doubt that Sherri would join Reynold and Eddie, since she really doesn't seem to like them, and a few votes ago they (and Malcolm) all voted for her. And it's really hard to say what Erik will do.
    I think Erik could change, I still cant read that guy. Sherri she is sitting pretty, I don't see her moving. I don't think Phillip was the glue( crazy glue, yes)
    I guess we will see what happens, it may all unravel
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Thank you, Endit! Those are priceless.

That second one of Cochran pretty much sums up the whole TC for me.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I just thought it was odd that Phillip refused to do this type of challenge, especially since he had already participated in the other challenge of holding their breath as the water rises.
    I thought it was all consistent. Phillip gave the other challenge a try but he was the first to quit.

I hope you don't mind Endit but I've just got to give it a try.

It does pay to be part of the cool kids!
    I can't believe Eddie never smiled that big for me.
    Everybody is finally distracted enough for me to finally be able to scratch my pecans.
    Forget Corinne, after that move, I'm now Malcolm's gay!
    Why oh why do the cool kids have all the luck?!?
    The best Tribal Council evaaaah and I'm a part of it!
    Maaalcolm, Maaalcolm . . . read my miiind, don't plaaay the iiidol.
    Oh no! I think I just swallowed my top plate!
    Phillip/Brenda - Mmmmmm, I wonder if I can be stealth enough to lick her neck without her noticing?
    Cochran: I can't figure out what he's thinking. Erik: Hmmmmm, what's a different way to write Phillip?
    Must vote out Andrea so I"ll be the only one left that looks good in a bikini.
    Never should have named Malcolm THE ENFORCER!
    kev89 and Alexxxx like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I thought it was all consistent. Phillip gave the other challenge a try but he was the first to quit.
    I thought so too. Also in the first challenge it was see-through, he wasn't under something covered like the second one which I think could make a difference.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I can definitely see how a childhood experience like that would make these challenges extremely stressful---not as if you ever come across that situation again normally so you'd have had no practice at extinguishing the fear you'd experienced in the situation as a child--it would come right back as a panic attack, etc. Might have been quite unexpected for Phillip even, until he figured out what was setting it off.

One thing those pictures make clear is that people are not using whitening toothpaste! Eddie is definitely going to need a trip to the dental hygientist before the finale!

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    ahhh......I forgot that Phillip was the first to quit on the challenge.........but you nailed it.
    I can imagine how scary that could be for a person after that experience.
    But I always question Phillip's movtives.....because he's crazy.

+ Reply to Thread