+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: 4/17 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/17 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Well, going with Reyddicolm would make her an automatic fourth place, right? The odds her of winning Final Immunity against the three of them are very slim.
    Her chances of winning immunity against anyone there is slim. She sucks at challenges.
    I don't know how she would do on a puzzle or memory challenge, she might surprise me.
    I still don't like her.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

She was quite good physically at challenges before the merge... definitely not the weakest member of her team. Maybe she's holding back not to be a threat now...

You don't hold back on a reward challenge. The losing team will remember.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    You don't hold back on a reward challenge. The losing team will remember.
    You might if you want people to let you get close to F3....then you can hopefully pull out the stops at those late endurance type challenges. You can explain your restraint as strategy at the last TC when you argue your case. She knows she isn't strong enough to beat Reynolds/Malcolm/Eddie/Eric, but she might well beat Dawn or Cochran or Brenda or Andrea, if they've eliminated the strong guys.

I just thought it was odd that Phillip refused to do this type of challenge, especially since he had already participated in the other challenge of holding their breath as the water rises.
    After hearing about his experience as a boy caught in the water, under the deck, I would think the holding breath (under the deck) seemed far more similar to his scary tale ....it would be almost a true re-enactment of what he went thru, rather than this challenge where they swam under water with the rope. This challenge allowed people to have more control of how they behaved rather than feeling helpless.
    But then most of what Phillip does smells fishy to me.
    Lil Bit and Florimel like this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    Her chances of winning immunity against anyone there is slim. She sucks at challenges.
    I don't know how she would do on a puzzle or memory challenge, she might surprise me.
    I still don't like her.
    She rocked the last two immunity challenges. She was second at the breath holding challenge and she made it to the final four of the swimming under the deck challenge. She beat everyone but Brenda in the one, and was beat out by Malcolm and Reynold in the other. I could not conclude from that that she "sucks at challenges" We do know she could be beat by Malcolm, Reynold and Eddie though.

It makes me curious that Erik has not done as well these past few challenges... is he holding back at little? It would be good strategy if he was at this point. Letting people get scared by Andrea and Brenda doing so well could benefit him down the road.

ETA: I think Erik's thread is mistakenly locked? I was going to give him some praise for the great game I think he's playing so far. It's about time this guy gets a thumbs up.
    Last edited by spockwhat; 04-20-2013 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    ETA: I think Erik's thread is mistakenly locked? I was going to give him some praise for the great game I think he's playing so far. It's about time this guy gets a thumbs up.
    Whoops! I don't know how that happened. It's open for comments now.
    spockwhat likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

What Malcolm needs to do now is make sure the other strong players get taken out before he does. It's pretty much a given that nobody likes Reynold, and he's obviously the biggest challenge threat, so I am sure the next time he doesn't win, he's gone. Eddie has made some inroads with Andrea, although not to the point where she was willing to try to keep him, since he was the obvious boot once Malcolm found the HII and before they knew he had another one in his pocket (). Erik is a pretty big threat too, and he's firmly in with the majority so they won't be voting him out first.

Malcolm is going to have to pull off some wily moves to take himself back from the ledge here. I think he has the smarts to do it, and hopefully change up the game again. Not that I want either Reynold or Eddie anywhere near the end, I just want Malcolm to get a little closer.

My dream F2 is Malcolm and Cochran.
    holly71 likes this.

As much as I like Malcolm, I think he will have a hard time making it to the end. He's been a threat challenge wise, he pulled off that coup at the last tribal, and he seems to be liked by many people, even though he has found himself on the outside of his original alliance. I can't imagine anyone wanting to sit next to him during final tribal.
    ilja likes this.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    As much as I like Malcolm, I think he will have a hard time making it to the end. He's been a threat challenge wise, he pulled off that coup at the last tribal, and he seems to be liked by many people, even though he has found himself on the outside of his original alliance. I can't imagine anyone wanting to sit next to him during final tribal.
    You're absolutely right, they won't. But a girl can dream!
    holly71, Lil Bit and ilja like this.

+ Reply to Thread