+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: 4/17 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/17 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think( like many ) he has had a little taste of being a celeb, and he likes it.
    Don't forget he did back to back stints, both before the first one had aired.
    spockwhat likes this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I think Malcolm has been playing fast and loose for a while now. He's made some serious mistakes, but the last couple of manoeuvres make up for it somewhat. Mind you, he put his own self in the position he is. He's trying to dig himself out a hole he made, and he almost has to continue playing a little crazy. Like him or not, it is making for some great tv. Maybe he knows it, maybe he doesn't, but I don't see he has many other options at this point.
    Brooks, Minney, Alexxxx and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFaninNJ View Post
    I'm not sure that Andrea heard her name. As the others were saying Andrea to each other, she kept asking who, who, and someone just told her a name other than her own. LOL
    I would have thought the automatic default vote would be for Sherri since she should be bottom of the pecking order in their alliance. It will be interesting to hear the return from TC conversations at the beginnning of next weeks episode. If Andrea heard her own alliance throw her name out so quickly, she should carefully consider her next move!
    NCLurker likes this.

Wow, what a great episode. Forget the Corrinne blindside, this was just amazing. I think they made the right move in targeting Phillip...sure he wasn't really respected even in his own alliance, but I really do think he was the glue that kept Spies R Us together, even if the only reason was that everyone wanted to make it to the end with him so they'd win. Malcolm may have made a huge game changing move here. And Captain Reynold Brannigan lives to fight another day! I'm still amused by how Eddie and Reynold are still actually in the game. I almost want Reynold to make the final three...I get the feeling he'd give one of the most arrogant and delusional final speeches in Survivor history

Dawn's kind of starting to annoy me. I can understand her being so humiliated with the teeth, but man, she was just losing her mind after the reward challenge. The one thing I found interesting was Brenda's role though. She's been quiet this whole season, and was on the outside of Stealth R Us at the beginning, yet not only did she find Dawn's teeth, she was the only one Dawn called out for. I said last week that I suspected she was playing a great social game to get in the majority alliance, and her close friendship with Dawn I think shows that...it's just too bad we didn't get to see any of it, as she could very well be a threat to win it all in her competitor's eyes.

Cochran was gold once again, and looks like he'll have another great episode next week...also happy to see another auction! Looks Malcolm copied Penner's strategy from a challenge last season, though I'm pretty sure it worked out better for Penner's team than Malcolm's. I actually like Phillip, but man, that was just so rude of him to get that pool dirty. That poor guy who greeted them probably had to clean that up
    ilja and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFaninNJ View Post
    I'm not sure that Andrea heard her name. As the others were saying Andrea to each other, she kept asking who, who, and someone just told her a name other than her own. LOL
    This is where I am afraid that Reynold will lose the advantage that they might have gained. Reynold was right between Phillip, Brenda and Dawn, and I fear he was too busy being all "look at us, we bad with our immunity" to actually pay attention to their chatter. Andrea might not have heard her name, but HE should have and they should have Eddie go to Andrea after tribal and say that Dawn and Brenda were batting around her name with Phillip. Eddie already knows that she's paranoid, and feeding her paranoia would work in their favor. It's a huge crack in the alliance that they could widen and exploit. I hope Reynold caught it, because seeing good followup to Malcolm's good move would be satisfying, but if they're going after Sherri for alliance then maybe they didn't.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    Wow, what a great episode. Forget the Corrinne blindside, this was just amazing. I think they made the right move in targeting Phillip...sure he wasn't really respected even in his own alliance, but I really do think he was the glue that kept Spies R Us together, even if the only reason was that everyone wanted to make it to the end with him so they'd win.
    I think of Phillip as "crazy" glue for more reason than the one that's obvious - he's CRAZY.

Crazy glue is that stuff that once you get it on you, things stick together in ways you don't expect, and all you really want it to get it off of you and to get away from it.
    Lil Bit, spockwhat and ilja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I think of Phillip as "crazy" glue for more reason than the one that's obvious - he's CRAZY.

Crazy glue is that stuff that once you get it on you, things stick together in ways you don't expect, and all you really want it to get it off of you and to get away from it.
    That was one of the best and most unexpected psychological profiles I've ever read.
    AZChristian likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Sherri is never going to trust those two guys from her original team.....
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Sherri is never going to trust those two guys from her original team.....
    I agree, she would be stupid to believe them
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Well, going with Reyddicolm would make her an automatic fourth place, right? The odds her of winning Final Immunity against the three of them are very slim.

+ Reply to Thread