+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Survivor 27 Spec and *SPOILERS*

Re: Survivor 27 Spec and *SPOILERS*

With the exception of Rob C (who is one of my favourite ever players), I don't know if I'd be able to come up with a worse cast if I tried. Aras and Tina I don't agree with, because they are winners and probably will be first out anyway. Can't say anything about Colton that hasn't already been said. Stephanie Valencia (had to look that one up) was pretty much a Russell groupie in RI, one of those people that ignores the fact that their alliance doesn't have the numbers to do anything. Terry was pretty arrogant, not much strategy but good at challenges. Kat was just kind of dumb and needs smart people to latch onto to get anywhere. RC I'd actually be somewhat interested in seeing, since she kind of got screwed over by Abi and didn't get much chance to play. Gervase would be OK, but I feel like the game has changed so much since he played. Natalie was lucky in that she was able to tack onto a female alliance, she didn't seem to have much strategy herself, and she enjoyed giving tons of confessionals about how evil and badass the female alliance was in taking out the guys and she got very annoying.

The idea of more returnees doesn't excite me at all. It's time for a season with new people. I actually didn't mind Philippines, since the returnees didn't take up all the camera time and didn't get a free ride to the end (like Boston Rob and Coach). The idea of adding family members also isn't very good. I might watch the first episode but I doubt the season will be a good one.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

So it looks like Colton replaced Tyson.

Here are their past seasons/placements:

Aras - Exile Island (Winner)
    Colton - One World (13th)
    Rob C. - Amazon/All-Stars (3rd/15th)
    Stephanie V. - Redemption Island (14th)
    Terry - Exile Island (3rd)
    Kat - One World (7th)
    RC - Philippines (11th)
    Gervase - Borneo (7th)
    Natalie B. - Fans vs Favs (4th)
    Tina W. - Australia/All-Stars (Winner/First Boot)

and in Tyson's case,

Tyson - Tocantins/Heroes vs Villains (8th/15th)

A few I liked. A few I disliked. A few I don't care about. A few I don't know. Kind of like this past season.

The family bit could be good or bad, depending on the family members. I'll give it a First Episode try. Then decide.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I think I agree with those who think all new players would be great.

This show has a history of great successes and so I am hopeful that whatever they will be doing ... it will work out.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I'll be watching. Hopefully everybody playing who has seen One World hates Colton so much that they take him and his partner out in the first two episodes.

As for Natalie, does partner in her case mean a lesbian partner? Or just partner in general as in unknown relative?
    kev89 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I'll be watching. Hopefully everybody playing who has seen One World hates Colton so much that they take him and his partner out in the first two episodes.

As for Natalie, does partner in her case mean a lesbian partner? Or just partner in general as in unknown relative?
    That would be awesome. The only good thing about bringing him back is the possibility of Colton finally being voted out...it would have been so much more satisfying to see him get blindsided.

I think it might have been mentioned in Fans vs Favorites that Natalie is a lesbian. Don't quote me on that though.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I tried to watch the last time Colton was on and did not last very long. I might have come back after he left but I'm not sure.
    This time hoping he's the first boot when his tribe loses.
    Photobabe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post

Natalie and her lesbian partner. I left out lesbian because I figured everyone would understand that partner would mean same sex. Sorry about that.

Colton - yeah I am going to have a hard time getting excited for next season since he's on it. Complaining won't even do any good since I am sure filming has already wrapped. Ugh.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Natalie and her lesbian partner. I left out lesbian because I figured everyone would understand that partner would mean same sex. Sorry about that.

Colton - yeah I am going to have a hard time getting excited for next season since he's on it. Complaining won't even do any good since I am sure filming has already wrapped. Ugh.
    Yes ... but the first time my cousin said her daughter's partner ... I thought they had opened up a coffee shop together!
    Florimel likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread