+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Survivor 27 Spec and *SPOILERS*

Re: Survivor 27 Spec and *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Thanks for the link! But this quote from the above referenced article: "Probst also told viewers Sunday night that he was leaving the following day to begin shooting the new season", confuses me. When Hantz and Malcolm did "back-to-back" seasons, hadn't they already filmed the next season when their current season finale show aired and the currrent season's wnner was revealed, followed by the Live Reunion Show? I thought that the time between one season's finale show and the premiere of the next season was spent editing all the already filmed next season.

Any chance anyone here would be so kind as to paste pics of the returning Survivors for next season? I can't remember most of them without a picture to jog my memory.
    This past season with Cochran was filmed right after the season with Malcolm and Denise. They usually do two season one right after the other. They start filming in the summer during the off season and get the first one in the can and then usually after a couple of weeks (that is what Malcolm said), they film the next. So both seasons will be done before the end of summer. The first season airs in the fall and the second during the winter and has finished airing sometime in May. This is what they have been doing the last few years to save money on production. Also, they usually film in the same place...not exact but close...so the last two seasons were filmed in the Phillipines although the were called different names. I believe they will filming there again this season, just on a different island, so probably the next season as well.
    Punkin and AmyKay like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    10 returnees and their guests? That means they can't really work as a team because they'll be voted off individually. But each family gets twice the chance at the $milllion. Could they possibly be opposite tribes?
    That is my take on it. Will make for interesting strategies.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

They can't really work as a team because they'll be voted off individually. But each family gets twice the chance at the $milllion.
    Could they possibly be opposite tribes?
    Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    That is my take on it. Will make for interesting strategies.
    They could get voted off as a team too. Short season.

Opposite tribes is probably more interesting ... especially if they think they are going in to play together as a team ... and then are given different colored buffs when they arrive!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Water vs. Blood

It means Returning players vs. Relatives of returning players (although loosely defined because a partner is practically not a blood relative)

So they will be in opposing tribes. I wish they used new players vs. their relatives because I also dislike returning players especially if they already won and also if they have played more than once. Rupert Bonehim again and again?! Please...CBS give it closure. He's never gonna win Survivor. You already gave him 1 million for fan favorite...he didn't even have to win Survivor! I thought that was ridiculous. It kinda made Sarah's win irrelevant. And people hate that Colton Cumpie, he is quite obnoxious and CBS insists on bringing him back.

FORT Regular

I would rather have Hantz craziness than Colton's. blech.
    Hyper likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

So would I, but then again, someone's overrated popularity makes me hate them more. In that case, it would be Russell's.

Now I'm hearing Rob C. isn't on because his wife is pregnant.

They did announce that she is pregnant...some people believe it, some people dont. The specs are kinda sketchy, but I dont think someone would lie about that. Im hoping if she is preggers that Rob still goes with someone else. Ive noticed he is awfully quiet on twitter, posting some but not often. He also made mention of how Dan and Janelle still tweeted while they were in sequester for BB. I would LOVE to see Rob on survivor again, or even BB!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Speaking of Rob going on BB, this is off topic, but remember Jeffrey on Glass House? I told him personally that I'd love to see him on BB. Glass House wasn't the right show for him.
    AmyKay likes this.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Is Jeffrey the same person (Texas) who was on Worst Cooks in America? I wish I could remember names/faces.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread