+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree141Likes

Thread: 4/10 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: 4/10 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

I thought Malcolm was being sarcastic when he said something like, "Who knew . . . Andrea is running things?"

And I officially don't like Malcolm any more (not because of that comment).

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I am still confused as to what went down and why. I blame the editing. I have officially stopped trying to figure it out.

I wonder why Dawn goes into tears so much. She is sitting in a very good and secure position.

Cochran: " I don't want to be engaged in any sort of masculine tomfoolery with these numbskulls." I love this guy!
    Reynolds even thinking that Cochran will 'bro down,' shows he has no clue about the way Cochran works

The editing was poor, Reynolds said more at TC. Another scene that was very choppy was Sherri and Phillip.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    The editing was poor, Reynolds said more at TC. Another scene that was very choppy was Sherri and Phillip.
    I prefer episodes where there is only one challenge. A separate reward challenge takes up too much time and it becomes very difficult to give a broad, coherent account of what is going on. Watching pasty Cochran slip on the moss on the way off the waterfall didn't add anything at all.
    holly71 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I prefer episodes where there is only one challenge. A separate reward challenge takes up too much time and it becomes very difficult to give a broad, coherent account of what is going on. Watching pasty Cochran slip on the moss on the way off the waterfall didn't add anything at all.
    I liked that part- he was so far out of his box, he made me proud.
    Punkin, Duckyface, ilja and 1 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I still love Malcolm. I can see he's starting to fumble around a bit, but at TC he was most awesome! I'd rather see Sherri go before him. Like Malcolm or not, at least he is really trying to play the game. He knows he's in a pickle, therefore he's doing whatever he can to stay longer. Love his animations at TC hehe.

Andrea is the one that fumbled up the favorites plan. I figured Malcolm wouldn't go home, only because the favs stated so early in the episode that they were going to vote him out. It's never the same outcome as we are first led to believe, which is why I doubt Dawn will be leaving next week as well.

Loved all the confusion LOL Made TC so interesting!
    Lil Bit and ilja like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Last night's episode was definitely interesting. I knew Malcolm wasn't going home because they made it seem to foolproof that he was within the first 15 minutes. I told my husband he wasn't going because there was too much show left!

The interesting thing to me is not the ultimate vote, but what went down before that and the potential ramifications of it. Malcolm and Reynold are going to have issues when they get back to camp. Malcolm and the favorites are going to have issues. Dawn is going to have a meltdown. And who knows how Andrea and Eddie play out from here. Next few weeks should be interesting. And it is my guess that Malcolm is now front and center on EVERYONE's radar. He may last one more episode because of his HII - but unless something miraculous happens, I don't think he will last two!
    petertracy likes this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katesmom
    And it is my guess that Malcolm is now front and center on EVERYONE's radar.
    I think he was front and center on everyone's radar the moment he and Corinne revealed to Dawn that they had a new alliance. Corinne was the first to go for a good blindside, and Malcolm was obviously next, but it didn't work due to Andrea and Eddie. Malcolm was the only one delusional enough to believe that he still had footing with the favourites... I loved Dawn's soundbite that she couldn't believe he was coming to her again. If they had shown some of the favourites talking about their disbelief of Malcolm (besides Dawn), I think the episode would have been less confusing overall.

I forgot to mention this in my other post, but how about the TOOL of the CENTURY Reynold and his infamous quote, this is what I heard, "Since Hope left, there's no one worth f**king anyway." Reynold truly believes he is some sort of god, I think, that he is in a position to judge everyone left based on their looks. He is a disgusting PIG of a human being. He is really not all that, either. His sharp, jutted out chin alone is positively frightening.

Gosh, I wish I had a pair of steel toes and Reynolds ass to kick.

I should add, wasn't it a nice, gentlemanly way for Reynold to categorize Hope? Congratulations, Hope, Reynolds finds you doable. That's it though. I really hope you didn't have any other attributes to admire, because they are not worth mentioning.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 04-11-2013 at 01:17 PM.

Didn't he also talk about bringing another girl into the alliance since they are voted out first? That may be why Eddie was trying to get cozy with Andrea - but that backfired.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Didn't he also talk about bringing another girl into the alliance since they are voted out first? That may be why Eddie was trying to get cozy with Andrea - but that backfired.
    Yes, because any woman would clearly want to be with them, they're irresistible. Women are disposable. I don't usually root for gender but I'm hoping for an all woman final three. Cochran would be ok as well, since he doesn't appear to be a misogynist pig. Perhaps Erik.
    Midol likes this.

I have a theory about Dawn and her crying. She's of an age where she may be just beginning "the change". For those not in the know the phase of perimenopause can last for years and years before actual menopause. It can randomly make you over emotional for no logical reason, or overreact to a situation. Some people get irritable and angry, others get weepy. Dawn doesn't seem like the angry type, so weepy makes sense. Just a theory. If it's true, poor Dawn. Stress makes it all worse and feeling out of control stinks.
    Dragonlady, ilja, jucamer and 1 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread