+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree141Likes

Thread: 4/10 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Re: 4/10 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

So I just watched last nights show.. and have one question...

If Phillip is this "Great Federal Agent" ... isn't he supposed to be "Great" in pressure situations? (I agree with whomever said he was probably a TSA employee) - so why did he drop out so early? ... Buoyancy problems?
    Wasting away another summer...

I thought Malcolm's move was brilliant - just didn't work. Again, if Eddie had not talked so hard to Andrea she would not have gotten spooked and they would have voted Malcolm and it would have worked perfectly. Could have turned the tide (coupled with Malcolm's unknown Idol).

Malcolm was right - they were talking about him in their speech. And he voted Reynold in case he couldn't get the idol or some did split the vote, etc. (just covering his bases - a little slimy to do to your soulmate - but he thought he had to after the speeches).

Although he hasn't played flawlessly (and as some said - not a very good job of reading people), I'm going to be less interested when Malcolm is gone. I like his straight forward narration.

The other thing it did was remove all doubt that he has a hidden immunity idol.
    mesachick likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash View Post

If Phillip is this "Great Federal Agent" ... isn't he supposed to be "Great" in pressure situations? (I agree with whomever said he was probably a TSA employee) - so why did he drop out so early? ... Buoyancy problems?
    I think his Boston Rob alter-ego got to him. He's so sure that he's running things, he didn't see any sense in pushing himself. Reminded me of those folks who are in a tight alliance, so they accept the food option rather than competing for immunity in some challenges.

He shouldn't have buoyancy issues. His swelled head should absolutely keep him from sinking ever.
    holly71, Duckyface and malthus like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    I think he was front and center on everyone's radar the moment he and Corinne revealed to Dawn that they had a new alliance.
    Agreed with respect to the favorites (and Sherri). I think after what happened last night he is now on Eddie's and Reynold's radar too. His mis-call of who the favorites were voting for is going to make Reynold question whether Malcolm was playing him too. That's what I meant.
    spockwhat likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    I think he was front and center on everyone's radar the moment he and Corinne revealed to Dawn that they had a new alliance. Corinne was the first to go for a good blindside, and Malcolm was obviously next, but it didn't work due to Andrea and Eddie. Malcolm was the only one delusional enough to believe that he still had footing with the favourites... I loved Dawn's soundbite that she couldn't believe he was coming to her again. If they had shown some of the favourites talking about their disbelief of Malcolm (besides Dawn), I think the episode would have been less confusing overall.

I forgot to mention this in my other post, but how about the TOOL of the CENTURY Reynold and his infamous quote, this is what I heard, "Since Hope left, there's no one worth f**king anyway." Reynold truly believes he is some sort of god, I think, that he is in a position to judge everyone left based on their looks. He is a disgusting PIG of a human being. He is really not all that, either. His sharp, jutted out chin alone is positively frightening.

Gosh, I wish I had a pair of steel toes and Reynolds ass to kick.

I should add, wasn't it a nice, gentlemanly way for Reynold to categorize Hope? Congratulations, Hope, Reynolds finds you doable. That's it though. I really hope you didn't have any other attributes to admire, because they are not worth mentioning.
    Heehee, you've got Reynold's number alright. But what really cracks me up about that comment is that Hope was 'partnered' with Eddie. Reynold was with the other one, the one that 'wasn't the best looking chick here'. Reynold has issues ...
    This isnt the Sound of freaking Music were watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash View Post

LOL! he is awful at any competition( he throws them you know)

so was that Malcolm's BIG move
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Oh and I am careful about labeling people racist or misogynistic or anything of the sort, but Reynold is not only a tool and a classic douche bag, but he is a misogynist as well. His comment this week completely floored me. If that's the kind of thing he says about women when the cameras are on him, imagine the sort of person he is behind closed doors. I haven't yet caught up with every season of survivor, but I think his comment is the worst I've heard and he is a truly hateful person.
    Punkin, spockwhat and AZChristian like this.

FORT Fan

Reynold often sounds more like a teen age boy than a grown man of thirty.
    holly71, Passepartout and Florimel like this.

I think one of the funniest lines last night came from Cochran as he was repelling, he said something to the affect that he was gliding down the mountain and at that time he fell on his butt and slid down.
    Duckyface likes this.
    There's no place like home!

Reynold has lost a lot of respect it seems on this board. As Malcolm made Reynold lose his HII for him. Now Reynold has no HII! He is now in trouble and will be next it seems!

Philip is such a tool. Great federal agent want to be!
    Black Friday!

+ Reply to Thread