+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree251Likes

Thread: 4/3 Survivor 26 Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/3 Survivor 26 Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    I don't like Malcolm as much as you all on this forum seem to. And this move should shut him up a bit.
    Malcolm is in trouble because he couldn't deliver Erik. At least now he knows he can't trust him but it may be too late.

There is one good point for Malcolm though. With Corinne gone, no one knows he has the idol.
    holly71, NCLurker, Brooks and 3 others like this.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Just because 12 different people seemed to say this last night, I want to join in.

"In reality, I'm running this game exactly the way I want to. These jokers do what I tell them to do. I've got this won. No question about it."

Brooks, Duckyface and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Just because 12 different people seemed to say this last night, I want to join in.

"In reality, I'm running this game exactly the way I want to. These jokers do what I tell them to do. I've got this won. No question about it."

Who said that?

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Did Jeff say whether Corinne is the first member of the jury??
    Jeff didn't say anything about the jury. Good, I didn't want to listen to any more of the diarrhea that comes out of her mouth.
    jucamer likes this.

They merged at 12 and they usually merge at 10, so there are 7 members of the jury and 3 in the finals (I think), so I don't think Corinne made the jury and the next one voted out won't either. Someone may want to look into that and see if my memory is correct, because lately it's sketchy...
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    They merged at 12 and they usually merge at 10, so there are 7 members of the jury and 3 in the finals (I think), so I don't think Corinne made the jury and the next one voted out won't either. Someone may want to look into that and see if my memory is correct, because lately it's sketchy...
    I don't know where they'll start the jury, but I know it wasn't last night. Jeff definitely didn't say anything about Corinne being the first member of the jury. And I just gotta say, watching her expression when the votes changed and she realized what happened was priceless!

I agree that Malcolm is a bit too cocky this season. I still like him, but less so than I did last season. And I think his days are numbered after what happened last night.

Cochran has really impressed me this season. And I was so happy for him that he won the immunity challenge.

This was a good episode, from the merge to the challenge to the scrambling for the vote, to the vote.

Poor ole' Phillip tried to pull Sherri in with his nonsense, but it turns out she hates him. I was surprised to see him talking to her when it was Cochran/Dawn who were going to recruit her for the vote.

The reason Dawn went running to Cochran with the Corrine plan was that it was at merge her season when Cochran flipped and threw her to the wolves. This time she wants to be a decision maker rather than rolling with the tides. This also solidifies even more an alliance between the two and those two can serve as the linchpin for the larger alliance.

Congrats to Cochran on his FIRST immunity win! Gross, but worth it to show, not just his alliance, but everyone that he is a gamer. I thought Malcolm was a good sport about it, at least to his face. With the voting turn of events, I wonder how long before he wanders back to the favorites alliance?

I loved the look on Corrine's face when her name started popping up out of the basket (as the first five all went to Sherri.) It was a true blindside. Well Done!
    sweetpea, ilja and jucamer like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Who said that?
    In different words, but same meaning . . . Philip, Corinne, Malcolm, etc.
    TripleGemini and ilja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I forgot about the jury. So Corrine isn't on it.Good!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread