+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree251Likes

Thread: 4/3 Survivor 26 Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/3 Survivor 26 Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Eh, I still like Malcolm and I'm rooting for him to go far. Even if he and Cochran were in the F2, and Cochran won, I'd be happy with that. Malcolm is just such a cutie, and his exaggerated shudders and facial expressions during the gross food challenge were hilarious. You just know most of the audience were making the exact same gestures.

Still cannot stand Phillip, and it's pretty obvious by now that Dawn will rat everyone out who goes to her with a different plan. I'm not saying she wasn't right in this case, if she is indeed still working with Cochran to get them to the end, but it's irritating to see her out every single counter proposal. From the looks of the preview, Malcolm pitching a big move to her will be to his detriment!

Still cannot stand Phillip. Just can't deal with him and I actually find him way more aggravating than entertaining. His little confession to Dawn and Corrine about throwing the challenge was just pathetic. He did indeed look foolish. I don't even like Corrine, in fact coming into this season she was one of my least favourite players in this game, but I agreed with her there.

Those who say she overplayed it were right.

I can only dream that if Phillip makes it to the FTC, every single person on the jury tells him what they really think about him and his stupid Stealth-R-Us. Oh, and Boston Rob called and asked that you stop using his name every. @&#*@&. minute.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

"It's Blindside Time!" Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.

By the way Corinne, gays are not pets. You don't 'Get the Gay'.
    Last edited by Uncle David; 04-04-2013 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Oops! ;)
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I don't think she realizes that every single time she utters "I love the Gay!" "I got to keep the Gay!" she sounded like a complete idiot.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Am I the only one that does not understand the Boston Rob lovefest? It took him how many times to win? How does that make him such a great player?
    Back to the regular season.

I still don't understand how they let Boston Rob win, let alone why SOME people like him or aspire to be like him. I've just been looking at it as Crazy Phillip's own singular lovefest. Rob winning just reminds me of the seasons where folks don't make the move to eliminate stronger players, before they start consistently winning individual immunity. Granted getting rid of the stronger beforehand doesn't make sense, when your team is always losing. However, there is a time just before the merge and immediately thereafter, that the stronger need to be on the chopping block.
    Florimel, yourefired and GabbyG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I don't think she realizes that every single time she utters "I love the Gay!" "I got to keep the Gay!" she sounded like a complete idiot.
    No she doesn't.Its like Micheal was her pet. Silly woman
    Punkin likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by veejer View Post
    But the Survivors who were tied in the voting, Eddie & Reynold, wouldn't get to vote in the revote. That is two out their alliance.
    It wouldn't have mattered. They were a block of 5 or 6 depending on Erik. It would have been 5 for Phillip (or whomever they decided) and 3 each for Eddie and Reynold. At the very least it would have been 5-4-3 and at the most 6-3-3. It was a dumb and cocky move and I can't wait to see them fall.

Personally I don't like Phillip, but since my favorite (Cochran) is in an alliance with him, I have to hope he stays around because it's better for Cochranb's game. Plus I don't like Malcolm as much as you all on this forum seem to. And this move should shut him up a bit.
    sparklete likes this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

FORT Fogey

sweetpea. Still cannot stand Phillip, and it's pretty obvious by now that Dawn will rat everyone out who goes to her with a different plan. I'm not saying she wasn't right in this case, if she is indeed still working with Cochran to get them to the end, but it's irritating to see her out every single counter proposal. From the looks of the preview, Malcolm pitching a big move to her will be to his detriment!
    I praise Dawn for doing this. It will pay off, big time. If she keeps her main alliance informed it serves to strengthen them. This kind of information is golden. She has made a decision to work with Cochran and will remain loyal. And the vote showed us the crack in Malcom's big plan to take over. He cannot do it now.

I sure hope Cochran is able to take that necklace home for a souvineer. I want him to win. He is smart, witty, motivated and adorable. Brains and wit are sexy. His love life is about to improve once home, big time. His looks will no longer matter. If he were older I would go after him.

I find it odd that Erik does not want to talk strategy. Maybe he will see the need to do so now. He was out of the loop and saw something big go down. Luckily he jumped onboard with the correct alliance at zero hour.

Malcom, your days are numbered.
    Endit, GabbyG, jucamer and 3 others like this.

It is my fear that because everyone has been holding their tongue and just going along with CrazyPhilip that he will get far into this game. He now has the majority alliance and it's endgame time now and people will want to take him to end because they think no one will vote for him. My thought is that they WILL vote for him to win. Sometimes when someone with no chance to ever win makes it to the end people will vote for them just because they had such an uphill battle and made it to the finals. Corinne seemed to be only one gunning to take Philip out and I haven't heard anyone else that vocal about it, so I'm not sure they are really looking to get rid of him at this point. Unless some of his alliance members start making big moves they couldn't win against him at the end as it appears they have all ridden his coattails and let him call the shots so far- which is a scary thought! Come on, Cochran...I know you've got game, so let's see it!

I also think if Philip does manage to get voted off he will arrive at the Ponderosa and tell everyone he "threw the vote" and told everyone to vote for him! God forbid he actually fails at something! He is a legend in his own mind
    Punkin and Moontat like this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Just a note to Survivor producers: that garbage that you touted about Brandon going nuts? Not half as interesting as the episode that happened tonight. I can't speak for everyone, but this is what I look for in Survivor!

I'm going to phrase this with a few open-ended questions:
    First, why does everyone go to Dawn? Why would they think she is stupid enough to jump on the chance to be the bottom of a 7 person alliance? Next week, try number two with Malcolm. So strange.

Next, Erik seemed to indicate that he had no strong ties to the beefy four, and that he was simply told how to vote. Why would Malcolm take that for granted? All it would take is an Andrea or Brenda with batting eyelashes (maybe even a Cochran if he batted them hard enough) to flip an Erik. Malcolm, have you ever watched Survivor? Erik's weakness is women.

Love me some Cochran, I really do, but why does he have to make disparaging comments about other Survivors behind their backs? The comment about Erik being useless was unnecessary, and untrue, actually, since Erik was the swing vote and completely useful. As for Erik, he had to jump at this chance. Without the other challenge beasts, he is the one to beat. Nice.

The players this episode were Malcolm/Corinne and Cochran/Dawn, so why did Phillip and Reynold talk like they were running the game? lol

Is Andrea stupid enough to fall for a bunch of muscles with rocks rolling around in his head? My instincts say no, thank goodness, and I'll be really disappointed in her if the opposite occurs.

Brenda who?

Why are people so worried for Michael? I think he's better off without Corinne, and with the obvious targets being the three "good looking" boys, he's still got room to maneuver in this game. His job is to look for cracks, and they're there.

Is anyone else disappointed with Malcolm? I still like him, but I don't think he's playing half the game he did last time. It's looking like Denise really was the brains of their twosome. She deserved the win.
    Shoepie, GabbyG, Duckyface and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by veejer View Post
    But the Survivors who were tied in the voting, Eddie & Reynold, wouldn't get to vote in the revote. That is two out their alliance.
    It wouldn't have gone to a revote. The split vote would have diluted Philips' minions, and the original 5 or 6 (depending on what flaky Erik did) would have succeeded on the first vote.
    ilja likes this.

+ Reply to Thread