+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree251Likes

Thread: 4/3 Survivor 26 Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/3 Survivor 26 Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Might not be the case. I'd guess maybe one of the other four who voted with Corinne might go.
    I would agree with you. All else being equal, I'm thinking the three beefcakes will be next on the chopping block.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xtremist View Post
    With two immunity idols in their pocket, the Malcolm-Reynold-Eddie minority alliance might be able to pull something out still. Should be interesting to watch what happens.
    That is the one thing that could keep this interesting. Who are left in that alliance? Malcolm, Reynold, Eddie and Michael? That's four. The majority have Phillip, Cochran, Dawn, Sherri, Andrea, Brenda, and Erik. That's seven. If one of the four wins individual immunity, say Eddie, and Reynold and Malcolm play their idols, that leaves only one person exposed in their alliance. The majority can't simply split votes, so they would have to pick the one right person to vote out... that's tough... but even if the four managed to save themselves this week, the majority would still have a majority at 5 to 4. The idols would better be used to try to flip someone than using it to save themselves.... however...

I can't see anyone wanting to flip to those four guys. I don't think anyone in the majority alliance feels like they are at the bottom of it, so switching to become number five among challenge beasts would be craziness. It would take some mighty sweet talking and someone to be really really dumb for things to change, I think.

The majority alliance would have to be INSANE to vote out Phillip next. He thinks he's kingpin, so he's not going to flip, and they need his vote for a while anyway.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I would like to add, if the majority alliance votes out a couple of the minority ones, things could get really interesting as the seven start jostling for positions, and possibly using a couple of the minority alliance to help them with that. If that happens, I hope Malcolm and Michael are spared the next couple of votes. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this plays out!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I would agree with you. All else being equal, I'm thinking the three beefcakes will be next on the chopping block.
    I imagine the Favorite alliance will suspect Malcom is the culprit behind the breakout group. If so, I would expect them to go after him. However, I'm not sure it would occur to them to split the vote. Even if they do, I think it's doubtful they will expect that the two people they would naturally target would both have Idols. This should be an interesting Tribal Council.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I did think it was interesting that no one from the favorite alliance even went to Malcom to say whom they were voting for. I thought he was on the "inside" with Phillip. If Malcom is smart he will say if asked, that Corrine said that they were going to vote off Shari per Phillip. Phillip might buy that.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    In one of her exit interviews she explained that she and Dawn were best friends on the island and that she was helping Dawn with her crying jags. So she wasn't expecting to be backstabbed by Dawn.
    So she misjudged Dawn and didnt think that Dawn is tight with the Philip alliance. Dawn believes that she's at least top 4 with her alliance so I don't think she'll be switching anytime soon. OTOH, Corrine should have known that she's in the bottom of her alliance and the only way to change the game is to rally the bottom feeders together to get rid of the one person who everyone thinks is on the top of the food chain. Corrine had it in the bag when Philip wanted to split votes but she was so hell bent in getting rid of Sherri (who apparently she dislikes) who can easily be expended later (and whose vote she needed) when the opportunity to blindside the biggest threat to her was presented right in front of her face!

I didn't think Dawn backstabbed her yet in that she didn't go directly to Phillip. Corrine wanted her to tell the others except Phillip, that her alliance will vote Sheri. Dawn told Cochran and he didn't like it so he told Andrea who you know will always tell Philip because she wants to ride his coattails. When Philip said that they have to get rid of Corrine, that was the time when Dawn backstabbed her in that she didn't tell Corrine that she's on the chopping block. In her exit interview, Corrine said that she didn't care for anyone else except for Malcolm and Michael. So she really didn't care for Dawn, she just wanted to get her trust.

I think Corrine was afraid, that Sheri might steal her gay toy from her so she wanted to get rid of her as soon as possible. She's such a f*g hag! LOL
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 04-06-2013 at 01:14 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I did think it was interesting that no one from the favorite alliance even went to Malcom to say whom they were voting for. I thought he was on the "inside" with Phillip. If Malcom is smart he will say if asked, that Corrine said that they were going to vote off Shari per Phillip. Phillip might buy that.
    Are we sure that no one went to Malcolm or were we just not shown them going to Malcolm?

I think we would have seen a discussion with Malcolm.
    There's no place like home!

I'm rarely "offended" nor do I have a lot of patience with people who are "always offended." Particularly about Words. But tonight, I was really appalled at how Corrine stated that "she had the Gay."
    Sooooo demeaning to him. Like a lot of posters already have stated, he's not a pet.

Really good episode. Reminded me of the old days of Survivor.
    I don't care for Reynold's looks....and tonight I saw a shot of Erik with his hair blown back....He's going to be a really good looking man as he gets a little more maturity.
    I also think Cochran will also look a lot better as he ages/matures. Often men look better when they're older.
    The eating contest was the grossest thing ever! Could never ever do it.

What a great blindside, and it couldn't have happened to a more deserving person (except for Reynold maybe lol). See ya Corrine, don't let the door hit you on the way out, I'm so glad she won't be on the jury either. Reynold and Eddie just can't seem to get it right...Reynold was so sure he finally found his way into a majority alliance

This could be a real exciting season going forward. There's Cochran the hilarious genius (I was so happy he won immunity by the way g), Sherri's been forced to lay low after being a real dominant player on the original Fans tribe and with other targets can go far, Michael was never really close to Eddie or Reynold and could also lay low assuming the three strong guys will be targeted first, and you can never count out Malcolm, especially when he has an idol. I wasn't crazy about this season, and the whole Brandon situation was just depressing, but one awesome blindside can change everything...in less than an hour I went from indifferent to excited. Can't wait to see what happens next!
    Punkin, Dragonlady and ilja like this.

+ Reply to Thread