+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree225Likes

Thread: 3/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 3/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Shoepie: "There is plenty of time to vote Philip out. He is like the sofa you want to take to Good Will but are using it until you find a replacement." Funny stuff!

P.S. Isn't there a rule about not using nicknames (Moby, Joker, Shamu)? It does make it confusing to follow the discussion sometimes.
    holly71 and Punkin like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that Michael looks incredibly uncomfortable every time Corrine makes her comments about loving gays, etc.? There have been a couple of times that I thought he looked like he was working hard to keep from rolling his eyes.
    Yes, I have. I am uncomfortable too. What the hell does she mean? I have a community of gay friends in my life and there is as much a variety of personalities as in any group that could be defined. It is like saying I love blacks. I love Asians. I love Indians (yes, I use that word for reasons). She is odd and hopelessly square.
    Punkin and Duckyface like this.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Julia told Dawn that she was now tight with Phillip. Dawn told Phillip and he commented that he had told Julia not to say anything. With a look of disgust, I do believe he was through with her.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by judibug View Post
    Shoepie: "There is plenty of time to vote Philip out. He is like the sofa you want to take to Good Will but are using it until you find a replacement." Funny stuff!

P.S. Isn't there a rule about not using nicknames (Moby, Joker, Shamu)? It does make it confusing to follow the discussion sometimes.
    It really has been confusing, especially for those of us who can't even remember the contestants' real names!
    holly71, Punkin, pikachu and 3 others like this.

I don't mind Corinne, though her "gays" comment was unnecessary and odd. She's more tolerable so far than she was last time she played. I also like Brenda enough. She's got a good chance to go pretty far, I think! There are other expendable players once they get down to it, unless she starts bothering the favorites too much. Cochran is funny. He gets a lot of credit for putting up with Phillip's crap.

I can't stand Phillip, at all. From how he couldn't admit he couldn't keep up in the RC and made excuses instead, to his bossy/bully talk with Julia - he's unbearable. Then he's telling them, "I don't need Michael" like it's HIS team and all about HIM, when they were saying "we" might need him later. His weird smile, jiggly head and odd inflections just make him seem so affected!! Get him out of there, Favorites!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I just didn't think she was there to play, you do. No problem- I have never cared for someone with no game, she had non imnsho
    Why do you think she wasn't there to play? imnsho it is because she wasn't featured while all the nutcases were still on the show.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    I was running in and out of the room during the show so I may have misunderstood but I thought I heard Philip say something against Julia that led me to believe he wanted them to vote her out.

I could be wrong about this. I have been wrong at least twice before in my life.
    He did want to vote her out, because she had gone against his instructions to say NOTHING to anyone and talked to Dawn about what he'd said (and Dawn told Phillip). However he really only controls his own vote...and maybe Cochran was even able to talk sense into him into going back to the 2/2 vote, but even if Phil wasn't going along with that, he can't force everyone to vote her out on the first round. And as long as she went out eventualy he probably won't hold grudges on that.
    Of course with editing who knows the order in which these things happened!

Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    Why do you think she wasn't there to play? imnsho it is because she wasn't featured while all the nutcases
    were still on the show.

Why do you think she was? I only go by what I see on the show( as I said before) I am glad she is gone, one down and a few more to go
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I agree FM, Julia was definitely a floater. And a vanilla one at that.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by judibug View Post
    I thought so and I agree it has gotten quite confusing at times.
    holly71, Punkin and Hyper like this.

+ Reply to Thread