+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree225Likes

Thread: 3/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 3/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    And for the person who asked before, yes, Uncle David has referred to Corinne as the Joker before. I didn't see it at first, but after last night, yep, now I get it (its the eyes and the weird smirk/smile).
    What she said! (I'll try to get a screen capture from last night's Tribal Capture that will illustrate)
    Shoepie likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    What she said! (I'll try to get a screen capture from last night's Tribal Capture that will illustrate)
    When they merge, I would love her to be the first one voted off. Or Phillip.
    Uncle David and 4RealFan like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I watch the show, I don't go and hunt for someone . She was a floater, she shouldn't have been on the show .
    I watch all of the bonus scenes and confessionals on CBS.com. I don't consider that hunting. It is something that I enjoy and I get a better overall feel for the show and the contestants. Julia is a race car driver, a tough competitor and she had thoughts and strategies that prove she was worthy of being a contestant. I think that she had a lot more to offer the viewers than we were allowed to see. In my opinion Shamu, Brandon, & Philip shouldn't have been on the show. Shamu and Brandon had absolutely no strategy and were a waste of airtime.
    Punkin, Shoepie and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I hope that after the merge the remainig players will have the presence of mind to get rid of Phillip before he can get on the jury. Not only would his vote be based on his delusions. But they must realize that most of them will be voted out at some point and have to suffer weeks of confinement with Phillip. Oh, the horror of it! Get him out fast.
    He will be explaining to them that he orchestrated his own boot in order to be the jury foreman and choose the right winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    When they merge, I would love he(Corrinne)to be the first one voted off..
    If Michael goes soon after ... there will have to be a chaperone so she doesn't turn it into a "love" nest. You all heard that she loves gays, right?

OOps ... sorry ... did you mean PRE jury ?
    Punkin and Uncle David like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    I watch all of the bonus scenes and confessionals on CBS.com. I don't consider that hunting. It is something that I enjoy and I get a better overall feel for the show and the contestants. Julia is a race car driver, a tough competitor and she had thoughts and strategies that prove she was worthy of being a contestant. I think that she had a lot more to offer the viewers than we were allowed to see. In my opinion Shamu, Brandon, & Philip shouldn't have been on the show. Shamu and Brandon had absolutely no strategy and were a waste of airtime.
    I just didn't think she was there to play, you do. No problem- I have never cared for someone with no game, she had non imnsho
    Uncle David likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Moby is the biggest mastermind since Phillip Sheppard.

To the Point

Has anyone else noticed that Michael looks incredibly uncomfortable every time Corrine makes her comments about loving gays, etc.? There have been a couple of times that I thought he looked like he was working hard to keep from rolling his eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post

After all, Julia was nice to him and boosted his ego too and look where she is now.
    Yes she did but she also committed (as Phillip called it) at "foo pas", that is why she had to go.

I'm surprised Philip hasn't implemented the BR Buddy Program yet. That was the most brilliantly manipulative move I ever saw on Survivor. This group would never fall for it but it could be fun watching them pretend they were going along with it.
    Uncle David and AZChristian like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I'm surprised Philip hasn't implemented the BR Buddy Program yet. That was the most brilliantly manipulative move I ever saw on Survivor. This group would never fall for it but it could be fun watching them pretend they were going along with it.
    It sure was! Boston Rob was the best player that Survivor has yet to see IMHO. I can't believe Phillip even thinks he's playing 1/10th the game that Rob did. Silly old man in pink undies! Phillip's secret name should be the Pink Panther!
    holly71, Punkin, Hyper and 2 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread