+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: 3/20/13 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

To the Point

Re: 3/20/13 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    Erik is sure flying under the radar or so it seems from what we're shown. I keep being surprised when they show him in the opening credits.
    I seriously had forgotten he was playing! Crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    I seriously had forgotten he was playing! Crazy!
    He's a good looking guy. When his hair is off his face, he looks so different - his game play. Non existent
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    Yes, Corrine was all about her "gay" this episode, not her "guy". She probably has a lot of gay male friends in her real life that she loves, which is great. I also think the way she spoke about Julia being boring, and whatever negative comments she had, made me realize that she has not changed from being the witch that said horrible things about Sugar in her original season. Here is the order in which I wish the players would be voted off: Reynold, Phillip, Michael, Eddie, Corrine, Dawn, Eric, Sherri, Malcolm, Cochran, Brenda, Julia, Andrea for the win.
    So your F3 is Brenda, Julia, and Andrea??? Hmmm, what do they have in common??? I don't think I even know who Julia is other than young!
    NCLurker, maul52 and ilja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    The beauty of Malcolm's current situation is that Philip, Reynold and Eddie all are louder and more irritating so have large targets on themselves which helps out the others in their quest to make the merge.

Oh, has there ever been a time when two Hidden Immunity Idols were in play by two different people on the same tribe???
    Yep, I'd actually say that all of the favorites except Philip and Corrinne are almost locks to make the merge at this point, but of course anything can change. And no, at least I can't remember there being two idols in play in the same tribe, kind of a neat coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    Erik is sure flying under the radar or so it seems from what we're shown. I keep being surprised when they show him in the opening credits.
    lol, he has been quiet. If my memory's right, Erik and Brenda along with Brandon voted with Francesca at the first tribal council, so they've been on the outs of the whole Stealth R Us thing as well. While it's not really an achievement to play better than Brandon this season, their keeping quiet strategy seems to be working...I don't think either of their names have ever been brought up as a target.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-25-2013 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    I can't remember there being two idols in play in the same tribe, kind of a neat coincidence.
    I recall a TC where one of the women - Pavarti? - gave away two idols.
    holly71 and JohnnyK like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I recall a TC where one of the women - Pavarti? - gave away two idols.
    Yeah, I think she had one from before the merge and then Russell gave her one to save her, not knowing she already had one. She either used one or gave them both to allies and saved the girl that the other side voted for, sending someone on the other side home.

Parvati gave both away, taking a big chance. She gave one to Jeri and to Amanda.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    Yeah, I think she had one from before the merge and then Russell gave her one to save her, not knowing she already had one. She either used one or gave them both to allies and saved the girl that the other side voted for, sending someone on the other side home.
    Oh yeah, I remember that. I think Parvati found the idol in the Villiains camp, then JT made the infamous move of giving the Heroes camp idol to Russell, who then gave it to Parvati, not knowing she already had the other one. Then of course she gave them to Jerri and Amanda as captain said. One of my favorite parts of that season.

This happened right after the merge though. I think the question was whether both idols were on one tribe before the merge.

3/20/13 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Parvati gave both away, taking a big chance. She gave one to Jeri and to Amanda.
    She actually gave the second one to Sandra, not Amanda. It was an awesome moment if you liked the villain tribe.
    captain likes this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789