+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: 3/20/13 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 3/20/13 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She also said my gay was saved - something like that.
    Dang! I guess I need to clean out my ears then! I don't think I'm quite old enough to need a hearing aid... yet lol. What a bizarre comment to make. Silly girl.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Dang! I guess I need to clean out my ears then! I don't think I'm quite old enough to need a hearing aid... yet lol. What a bizarre comment to make. Silly girl.
    I think she's nuts seeing her on you tube( her season) she was nasty nasty nasty.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I'm glad she's happy Captain Moby stayed. Anybody that wants Captain Moby around as long as possible, let it be for whatever reason (being gay, being bald, looking like Moby, etc.) is good in my book.
    Brooks likes this.

I disliked Corrine's interview also for the way she spoke about "the gays," but besides that she continued to give reasons for voting out Julia. The only reasons she gave were things like "she's boring. I don't like her nasal voice" and more along the same lines.
    Without realizing it, she told the whole world just how shallow and ridiculous she really is. This is Survivor. You don't vote people out because they're boring to you.
    What a bimbo.
    Florimel, GabbyG and maul52 like this.

Well that kind of sucked, I liked Matt, he seemed like a fairly level headed player. I can see why they voted him out though, him and Michael probably could have been quite dangerous together. There's the good old unlikable Corrinne And Phil's like the opposite of stealthy...why do I get the feeling that if he makes the merge, he'll give all the fans on the other tribe nicknames too. I hope Corrinne and Philip turn on each other, otherwise like Jeff said, Michael and Julie are screwed unless they win immunity.

Between Erik, Malcolm, Reynold, and Eddie, the other tribe really had no chance in that last challenge, which was almost all muscle. Ugh, Reynold and Eddie might be even worse now that they're on a winning tribe Reynold, or at least his edit, reminds me of the Zapp Brannigan character from the show Futurama...arrogant, clueless, and such a goofy smile Looks like Malcolm's in a very similar situation to last season where just about everyone from both tribes likes him.

Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    Well that kind of sucked, I liked Matt, he seemed like a fairly level headed player. I can see why they voted him out though, him and Michael probably could have been quite dangerous together. There's the good old unlikable Corrinne And Phil's like the opposite of stealthy...why do I get the feeling that if he makes the merge, he'll give all the fans on the other tribe nicknames too. I hope Corrinne and Philip turn on each other, otherwise like Jeff said, Michael and Julie are screwed unless they win immunity.

Between Erik, Malcolm, Reynold, and Eddie, the other tribe really had no chance in that last challenge, which was almost all muscle. Ugh, Reynold and Eddie might be even worse now that they're on a winning tribe Reynold, or at least his edit, reminds me of the Zapp Brannigan character from the show Futurama...arrogant, clueless, and such a goofy smile Looks like Malcolm's in a very similar situation to last season where just about everyone from both tribes likes him.
    The beauty of Malcolm's current situation is that Philip, Reynold and Eddie all are louder and more irritating so have large targets on themselves which helps out the others in their quest to make the merge.

Oh, has there ever been a time when two Hidden Immunity Idols were in play by two different people on the same tribe???
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Would like to see Sherri and Dawn team up, they look as if they would be good as a team.

I would like to see a nerd win it this time. Go Cochran.
    march, kev89, AZChristian and 2 others like this.

Yes, Corrine was all about her "gay" this episode, not her "guy". She probably has a lot of gay male friends in her real life that she loves, which is great. I also think the way she spoke about Julia being boring, and whatever negative comments she had, made me realize that she has not changed from being the witch that said horrible things about Sugar in her original season. Here is the order in which I wish the players would be voted off: Reynold, Phillip, Michael, Eddie, Corrine, Dawn, Eric, Sherri, Malcolm, Cochran, Brenda, Julia, Andrea for the win.

FORT Fan

Erik is sure flying under the radar or so it seems from what we're shown. I keep being surprised when they show him in the opening credits.

+ Reply to Thread