+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: 3/20/13 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 3/20/13 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Since Matt got voted off does that mean he failed the Phillip test?

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    THERE'S the Corinne I know and hate!
    Yeah, I was wondering when she was going to fully emerge. Her inner ugly has "come out" in all it's glory.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Good grief, Corinee, we get it, you like gay guys! You don't need to say it 50 times!

No kidding, huh? I hate that she kept saying "I love the gays". Basically because it's like saying "I love the Irish" or "I love all people with brown hair" or "I love all the tall people". Does she not understand that just because people are gay doesn't automatically make them nice people? I know a lot of gay people and have some very good friends who are gay, but I also know several that I wouldn't give the time of day- not because they are gay, but because they are not very nice individuals. Nothing like huge generalizations, Corinne- even Micheal looked uncomfortable during Tribal when she said it.
    PWS, Shoepie and mushybrain like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    No kidding, huh? I hate that she kept saying "I love the gays". Basically because it's like saying "I love the Irish" or "I love all people with brown hair" or "I love all the tall people". Does she not understand that just because people are gay doesn't automatically make them nice people? I know a lot of gay people and have some very good friends who are gay, but I also know several that I wouldn't give the time of day- not because they are gay, but because they are not very nice individuals. Nothing like huge generalizations, Corinne- even Micheal looked uncomfortable during Tribal when she said it.
    My husband, who only catches half of survivor most weeks, said who is she talking about. I don't think Micheal talked about his being gay did he? why should she.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    Totally!

I don't have a lot to say except that I hate that Reynold is on the stronger tribe... it means the likelihood of he or Eddie leaving my screen is probably prolonged. I may have to hurt myself or someone else if they make it to the end. The thought makes me shudder.

On the plus side, not long after we saw Eddie say that they were on the 'good-looking' tribe, we see him in a drawn out shot of him sitting with his mouth hanging open, catching flies.

And everytime I think of Reynold and Malcolm shaking hands in that preview bit, I cringe. I hope it's Malcolm playing Reynold. I do.

I'm on the fence about Cochran's decision to get rid of Matt. They can only lose two more of the 'fans' before they would have to start taking out their own. Tribe strength is still important. If the other tribe was smart, they'd throw the next challenge and get rid of a fan there, go back and forth and get rid of fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Okay Corinne we get it about the gays. What a mouthpiece she is. ugh She is the woman carrying the baby that has diarrhea

Philip, I would have vote off your sorry pink @ss- You are not smart , not at all. You think you are the leader, you are not

Cochran you are so smart and my favorite player ♥

Matt all the butt did you no good at all.

Hope this picks up the pace, it's a tad boring
    I am also really loving Cochran this season. If I remember from his season, he is a true fan. It also looks like he learned from his mistakes the last time.

On it being boring - while I agree, given what happened last week, I was totally ok with a relatively stress free episode. I think/hope it will pick back up. But for last night only, thank God we had a little downtime after last week!
    AZChristian, Photobabe and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I am also really loving Cochran this season. If I remember from his season, he is a true fan. It also looks like he learned from his mistakes the last time.

On it being boring - while I agree, given what happened last week, I was totally ok with a relatively stress free episode. I think/hope it will pick back up. But for last night only, thank God we had a little downtime after last week!
    Yes, that's true .After last week, we could do with an average week .I just hope it picks up a little( jmho)
    -Andy Rooney-

I didn't see anything wrong with what Corrine did or said this episode. She was concerned the newbies had an idol that they could pass to the most likely to receive votes and she wasn't the only one. It was Cochran, in a PI, who brought to our attention the need to break up a possible power couple of Matt and Mike, with Matt the more vocal of the two. Yes, too bad they lost a male for strength, but Cochran was thinking toward the merge and the faves having the numbers. If Matt and Mike had stayed together, they would not have flipped as a unit as Philip wanted. So, in this case, Philip was out voted, and Cochran prevailed.
    AZChristian likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I didn't see anything wrong with what Corrine did or said this episode. She was concerned the newbies had an idol that they could pass to the most likely to receive votes and she wasn't the only one. It was Cochran, in a PI, who brought to our attention the need to break up a possible power couple of Matt and Mike, with Matt the more vocal of the two. Yes, too bad they lost a male for strength, but Cochran was thinking toward the merge and the faves having the numbers. If Matt and Mike had stayed together, they would not have flipped as a unit as Philip wanted. So, in this case, Philip was out voted, and Cochran prevailed.
    How often did she say - its all about the gays .I love the gays. Even Jeff eyes rolled when she said it at TC
    NFL1 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

How often did she say - its all about the gays .I love the gays.
    It is all just another self serving "some of my best friends are..." defense.
    Lil Bit likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread