+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: 3/20/13 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: 3/20/13 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Yes, I think those TSA folks who are well known for frisking babies are considered "federal agents." Scary.

And Bearcata, you need to really open up and tell us what you honestly think about Reynold. Don't suppress those feelings!!! LOL.
    Shoepie and Photobabe like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFaninNJ View Post
    Definitely. That was the weakest team already, eliminating Matt instead of Julia just made it worse.
    A better solution would have been simply to vote off Corinne. I may be alone on this, but I prefer the "boring" Julia over that fake-boobed Corinne anytime.
    Moontat likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Good grief, Corinee, we get it, you like gay guys! You don't need to say it 50 times!

Uh oh, though..Malcolm talking about how he's about to run things...that kind of foreshadowing usually ends badly....and I like Malcolm.
    NCLurker, Hyper, Shoepie and 2 others like this.

Okay Corinne we get it about the gays. What a mouthpiece she is. ugh She is the woman carrying the baby that has diarrhea

Philip, I would have vote off your sorry pink @ss- You are not smart , not at all. You think you are the leader, you are not

Cochran you are so smart and my favorite player ♥

Matt all the butt did you no good at all.

Hope this picks up the pace, it's a tad boring
    ilja and Photobabe like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

THERE'S the Corinne I know and hate!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    During his season I looked up the definition of what a federal agent is and it is quiet broad and basically a federal guard (think rental cop) can be considered a federal agent so when he says the words "federal agent" don't take it too seriously.
    I have an acquaintance who, when asked, says he works for the federal government.

He is a special environmental field agent who among other things has been working on finding trees diseased with ash borers!

I have admiration and gratitude for the service he provides as a special "federal agent" ... but he and we have fun with it when he gets to tell and "impress" someone new and they automatically think he's in counter-intelligence!
    Last edited by echo226; 03-21-2013 at 01:35 AM.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    THERE'S the Corinne I know and hate!
    I knew she would show up!!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Okay Corinne we get it about the gays. What a mouthpiece she is. ugh She is the woman carrying the baby that has diarrhea

Philip, I would have vote off your sorry pink @ss- You are not smart , not at all. You think you are the leader, you are not

Cochran you are so smart and my favorite player ♥

Matt all the butt did you no good at all.

Hope this picks up the pace, it's a tad boring
    Regarding the bolded, I remember reading in an interview with Jeff, him saying that this season was better than the last, so keeping my fingers crossed.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Good grief, Corinee, we get it, you like gay guys! You don't need to say it 50 times!

Uh oh, though..Malcolm talking about how he's about to run things...that kind of foreshadowing usually ends badly....and I like Malcolm.
    I thought I remembered Corinee being one that I never cared for and tonight I remembered why. She could have gone as far as I am concerned. I think that getting rid of a male was the wrong move just for the physical aspect alone. It may have been good strategy to break up a united pair, but there were more favorites so they had the numbers, and thought that for now they should have been more focused on the strength aspect going forward to possibly win future challenges. Phillip is their strongest guy right now, and he ended up having to run three times with that back to back one where it seemed like someone else was suppose to have gone. They didn't seem to have a strong strategy even before they got to the puzzle.

I really like Malcolm and have been thinking we have not really seen much of him so far and I really hope this doesn't mean the end is near for him.

This has been a slow season so far and certain tribe members have been focused on a lot and others not much at all. Definitely too much Phillip, Brandon, Reynold and Eddie. I do like Cochran, and enjoyed seeing a bit more of him tonight, but IMO you can never have enough of Malcolm!
    Sk8Leigh likes this.

I didn't want to see Matt go home. One less person who gives good scenes on that tribe.

+ Reply to Thread