+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree339Likes

Thread: 3/13 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/13 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

It's also rather irksome that Phillip is now claiming he never had anything bad to say about Brandon and that he doesn't consider himself to be in charge, because that's lying, and everyone in that tribe out to know that.

Why are they making this a vote in front of everyone and out loud? I mean, I know we all know how it's going to go, but still....

It really has been a bizarre week for reality hosts. First Phil has to deal with the idiocy of someone leaving with an Express Pass in his pocket and now Jeff has to become a counselor for Brandon.
    Punkin, NCLurker, teatime and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    But I don't see this as quite the same thing. Brandon isn't just getting ugly; it sounds more like he's honestly breaking down.
    Ah, I was just reading about him tossing rice and going nuts. At work and can't watch, just reading along...either way, if he's having a breakdown, they shouldn't leave him out there for his own sake!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Brandon is now threatening Phillip because he is telling him he is being disrespectful and probably also to the aunt who is taking care of his kids.

Probst is holding tribal right there ... no fire or torches. Everyone votes for Brandon and Brandon votes for Phillip.

Probst sends him on his way and tells him he will find him. Calls Phillip a bitch on his way out.

Favourites at 8. Fans at 6. They saw all this, pick their jaws up off the floor and take their immunity idol.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Brandon is really over the edge. He needs to go home and they don't need to even vote. Just take him out of the game. Jeff knows that Brandon is done. I think Jeff is really worried about Brandon.
    I think he has reason to be, because he knows how unlikely it is that Brandon will get any kind of decent counseling (which he obviously needs) when he gets home.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Brandon is now threatening Phillip because he is telling him he is being disrespectful and probably also to the aunt who is taking care of his kids.

Probst is holding tribal right there ... no fire or torches. Everyone votes for Brandon and Brandon votes for Phillip.

Probst sends him on his way and tells him he will find him. Calls Phillip a bitch on his way out.

Favourites at 8. Fans at 6. They saw all this, pick their jaws up off the floor and take their immunity idol.
    I don't get why Phillip brought up Brandon's kids. He knew that would be a sore spot and there really was no point at all in adding fuel to that particular fire. But then, Phillip doesn't exactly come off as if he's got a full deck of cards himself. I feel sorry for the rest of the tribe, who were clearly tying to deal with the whole uncomfortable situation as maturely as they could.
    Punkin, NCLurker, march and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    They sure yanked Wille Hantz from Big Brother when he got ugly, I don't see why they can't do it on this show. I'd be afraid to sleep near that idiot.
    Willie head butted another player didn't he?
    Punkin likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Sorta. And threw things and was very foul mouthed to a few people. A real gem.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Not a gem, a typical Hantz.
    holly71 and waywyrd like this.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

FORT Fogey

I believe so, and once anyone gets physical, it's an automatic out. Maybe they should add a rule that when anyone becomes unbalanced enough that the rest of the tribe seems to have a legitimate reason to be frightened of that person that he/she could also be taken out of the game for everyone's good. I realize it's a little more difficult to diagnose that than appendicitis, but still....
    waywyrd and Midol like this.

I think Jeff probably talked to the resident shrink ahead of the immunity challenge and had some ideas what he would do about Brandon.

The preview suggests there may be a merge next week. Some kind of shake up.
    Midol likes this.

+ Reply to Thread