+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: 3/6 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 3/6 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Reynold has the chance to play the idol. Which... he does! Laura screwed? Or are we in for a shock?

Yep. Laura screwed, by what appeared to be a unanimous vote.

Dang, I wish he had not used his idol. Of course, it would have been dumb if he had not and had been voted out.

Tonight's show was an EYE opener! LOL! Glad Shamoo is gone! Next week looks good, Lil Russell goes berserk!
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    Tonight's show was an EYE opener! LOL! Glad Shamoo is gone! Next week looks good, Lil Russell goes berserk!
    That was the best part of this week's episode.
    AZChristian and Midol like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Finally, a Wednesday night I'm not at work and am able to watch Survivor on time!

Not gonna lie, when Shamar first complained about his eye, I thought it was playing into the editing of him being a baby. Sucks he had to go that way though...is it just me, or have a lot of people been medevaced the last few seasons I was kind of sad to see Laura go as well, I think she was a more saavy player than we might think, she was after all the one who exposed Reynold's idol. They probably made the right call though, she was bad in three challenges in a row, and with Allie and Hope gone and the couples split up, Eddie and Reynold are no longer huge threats, especially now that Reynold wasted his idol.

I loved the bushman, he seemed like such a friendly guy lol. So, now everyone has been brought into the Spies R Us fold, huh? Phillip's probably not playing a very good game, I mean he's put himself at the center of attention, but he's just so fun to watch Looks like Brandon finally snaps and destroys the camp next week, he actually seemed to calm down somewhat this week. I've said it before and I'll say it again...Brandon probably never should have been on this show once, let alone twice, psychologically he just can't seem to handle it.
    Arielflies likes this.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Could Phillip's legs be confused for those a female?

Absolutely, a tanned pair. LOL Either the spoiler I read was wrong, or there will be another evacuation.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Reward challenge. I didn't pay attention to what the winner gets.

A native outdoorsman, bearing food including a chicken that he'll cook. He will also bestow survival information and help implement it.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-07-2013 at 01:28 PM.

I have to say, the Fans FINALLY did something right. I totally understand remaining true to an alliance... but voting out Eddie or Reynold tonight would have been just stupid. They need the strength right now; I'm glad they realized this.

As far as Shamwow goes, good riddance.

And as far as the sneak peek of next week's show goes... well, Mr. Manic finally blows. Should be awesome fun.
    Midol likes this.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

omg I think I missed the promo I have to see this what happened is he gonna finally piss on the rice and beans like he said he would last week? I hope so.

I'll sum up tonight in three points: one of them is based on the promo for next week:

1. Shamar getting medivaced for the eye - well... I have mixed feelings about it. If it's a scratch on the cornea, it's not necessarily something that you'd have to leave a show for. You can bandage the eye to reduce the movement and irritation and then wait a day. I felt that it was maybe exaggerated a bit to just give him a way to leave the show. Then again - I felt his attitude and the like it was just as well as if he HAD quit. I really hated his attitude - you're going to have some starvation - it IS called "Survivor" after all.

2. The fan team in general just seems to not really understand this game. This was probably their best tribal council though.

3. Based on the promo next week, Brandon obviously destroys food (he dumps the rice in the promo) and other items in the camp. I'm sorry, but to me this should be an EJECTIONABLE offense - and he would indeed be the first to be EJECTED from the game for this type of behavior and it's warranted. WHY would you go and risk people's lives by dumping their food and acting this way? Personally I think that the Hantz' should all leave reality tv, but even Russell wasn't this extreme (though close). But I will say this much in spoilers as it's a theory based on the analysis of the teaser's words:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I do think and admittedly hope - based on the fact that Jeff says that every season there is that one moment that makes people stop and think and watch essentially, we WILL see our very first ejection in this series for breaking rules and causing harm/threats - and as I mention he does the moment he dumps the rice on the ground he DOES cause that harm and threat.

This I feel especially holds water after they have had at least one near-critical health issue in this show - Russell Swan's collapse. Yes, this was self inflicted basically, but even these producers have some scruples and would prevent this from happening again.
    holly71, captain, Shoepie and 1 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread