+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: 2/27 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 2/27 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

There is also the rule you aren't allowed to take anything from someone's personal pack, although perhaps no prohibition against rummaging through it.

Shocking no staff saw the idol being thrown in the ocean. We get the impression every contestant is tied to the hip of at least one cameraman 24/7, LOL.

Hope was hopeless.

I am glad Malcolm found the HI, but I bet Corrine stabs him in the back

Sherrie, every time I see her. I would like to wipe that grin( or grimace) off her face. We both don't like her, she smirks though the whole TC.

I would like to see more of Cochran, but so far it looks like the' fans' are going down.So maybe we will

Other than that, it was pretty ho-hum
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OK, I was distracted at TC by one of the young women's blinding pink lip gloss---what the heck? What happened to no makeup?
    Brandon is either a complete moron or his threats were taken out of context (50/50 either way!)--he seemed to be saying that if he was voted off he'd come back and pee in the rice, etc. Does he not get the concept that if you are voted OFF the island, you leave? You don't get to go back and wreak havoc!
    They are not only putting up with Shamar for his strength, but for his vote. They needed him to get rid of Hope to pull off the 3/3 thing. if he'd quit before TC they wouldn't have had his vote. Sherri is doing a masterful job of keeping him roped in, appealing to the team spirit thing. I was wondering if that apparent 5 vote deal with Reynolds to vote out Shamu (who's not only also big but is getting a rep as having a bad temper), was really clever damage control to convince Reynolds to keep Hope and Eddie in line voting for Shamu. That makes Hope look a little less dumb.
    Sherri's next plan should be to force Reynolds to play his idol by telling him that he is getting the most votes, Eddie second. And if the merge hasn't happened yet, then to get rid of Reynolds and let the others vote out Shamar after the merge...ideally still liking her and voting for her. Go Sherri/Malcolm/Cochran! My F3 favs.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Me too. I think he needs to go dig it up and hide it somewhere else so the witch can't get to it.
    He should not have looked for it while she was with him. Go alone; someone always blabs. ALWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I was wondering if that apparent 5 vote deal with Reynolds to vote out Shamu (who's not only also big but is getting a rep as having a bad temper), was really clever damage control to convince Reynolds to keep Hope and Eddie in line voting for Shamu.
    I think Laura was legitimately concerned about whether she might be voted off.

We should have a clue based on the discussion at the beginning of the next episode. At least if Shamar lets anyone get a word in edgewise.

OK, I was distracted at TC by one of the young women's blinding pink lip gloss---what the heck? What happened to no makeup?
    Maybe they're still allowed to bring their one luxury item and we're just not getting to read about what they bring anymore? (Either that or she managed to sneak it in regardless?)

Brandon is either a complete moron or his threats were taken out of context (50/50 either way!)--he seemed to be saying that if he was voted off he'd come back and pee in the rice, etc. Does he not get the concept that if you are voted OFF the island, you leave? You don't get to go back and wreak havoc!
    I think he meant if he got air that he was going to be voted out he'd pull those stunts. Of course, if he did, they'd put two and two together and vote him out or - and I would hope this - production would intervene and eject him because he's threatening the tribe member's health and safety. I mean, yeah urine is pretty clean but still...

He's HONESTLY disappointing me this season trying to be a Russell or his brother wannabe. That said - if he'd pay attention, Russell NEVER won his seasons (even if he should've his first season), and the other guy was EJECTED from Big Brother.

They are not only putting up with Shamar for his strength, but for his vote. They needed him to get rid of Hope to pull off the 3/3 thing. if he'd quit before TC they wouldn't have had his vote. Sherri is doing a masterful job of keeping him roped in, appealing to the team spirit thing. I was wondering if that apparent 5 vote deal with Reynolds to vote out Shamu (who's not only also big but is getting a rep as having a bad temper), was really clever damage control to convince Reynolds to keep Hope and Eddie in line voting for Shamu. That makes Hope look a little less dumb.
    I don't know, but it was smart to talk him out of quitting. They usually have a double elimination during the competition now, and there'd been NOTHING to stop production from deciding another contestant could be voted out.

Personally, I'd still love to have seen it go 2-2-2 and see what the tie-breaker really is now.

Sherri's next plan should be to force Reynolds to play his idol by telling him that he is getting the most votes, Eddie second. And if the merge hasn't happened yet, then to get rid of Reynolds and let the others vote out Shamar after the merge...ideally still liking her and voting for her. Go Sherri/Malcolm/Cochran! My F3 favs.
    This is a bit risky - they could just say they're voting out someone else then vote him out and remove the threat of a HII completely. But of course if he got wind of that you'd want to have this as a backup idea to appear harmless.

Where to start? Shamar seems to have some real issues in dealing with others, and since I have never been in combat, I won't try to say he should just get over it. He's obviously carrying a lot of baggage, and for that I feel sorry for him. However....learn when to shut the heck up, Man! Seriously, this is a silly tv game show, these people are not your friends, true, and they are going to lie to you. It's the nature of the show! And you call yourself a "fan?" Sheesh.

Having said all that, I think I'd still rather have him around than Reynold. That guy just oozes entitlement and arrogance. I can't stand him.

Happy that Malcolm found the HII (and seriously, with all those trees/bushes, it's again that easy to find??!) but sucks that Corrine had to be with him. Betcha she just couldn't wait to jump on him and throw her legs around him. As much as I dislike her from her previous stint, I can't really blame her for that.
    xcptnl likes this.

I think Jade is right about him planning to do it before a vote if he thinks he's on the chopping block.

I agree with you. I discussed this with the family while we were watching, that I don't think there was ever really a plan to vote Shamar off but it was just a way of keeping Hope, Reynold and Eddie in line for the vote since they had wind of the 3, 3 vote plan. I assume it was Sheri's plan executed by Laura. It was brilliant!

Let's hope that's the plan they go with and the Reynold is too dumb to figure it out. Unfortunately I think they do need to keep Reynold around for the challenges, but force him in to playing the HII. He seems fairly crafty, as well as vain, so I think it's going to be tough to force him into playing it. One thing I am sure of, he is never giving that puppy up to anyone else.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Originally Posted by PWS
    Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock
    Maybe they're still allowed to bring their one luxury item and we're just not getting to read about what they bring anymore? (Either that or she managed to sneak it in regardless?)
    They've been wearing makeup for the last couple of seasons of the show. There were a few clips of Andrea in this show with her mascara smeared under her eyes (post swimming I guess, though she did refreshen her lip gloss).
    Personally, I hate the addition of allowing girls to wear makeup. Most contestants don't bother, and frankly, most look better without it. It's weird to be 'surviving' under the pretense of the show's title and fussing with makeup anyway.

Question about Laura, (whom I just like, by the way)... her approach to Reynold about 5 voting for Shamar, was that to ensure that Reynold, Eddie, and especially Hope would vote for Shamar? I thought maybe it was to do some damage control after Shamar told Hope to vote Eddie and to make sure that votes were 3-3-3.
    In any case, she sucks at challenges, but between her and Sherri, at least there is some thinking going on.

As for Malcolm pairing with Corinne, I think it's a good choice. Corinne is nasty, but she was loyal her season, so for a game player to pair up with, not all bad. And no one really likes her, so a better choice than Denise was in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    He should not have looked for it while she was with him. Go alone; someone always blabs. ALWAYS!
    I know, they cannot shut up. I don't think Malcolm will but what's her face will ( ugh)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread