Closed Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: 2/20 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 2/20 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Oh, I'm not opposed to Ally being voted out. I just figured Reynold wouldn't really save her, and obviously no one else did either (except maybe Ally).

I can only imagine her reaction when she watches it at home, and hears him describe her as not the cutest (or something similar). Especially after all of that butt squeezing at night. giggle.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    Commanding Officer: Hey Shamoo, we've got some insurgents we have to deal with! Shamoo: Sorry, I'm not hydrated right now.
    LOL. Can you ask them to come back after my nap?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

The Fans need to take out one more of the 4some, then they can afford to lose Shamu.... Next time if they split 3-3 between Reynolds and another 4some to force Reynolds to play his idol the former 4some still have 3 votes... Not sure what happens in that kind of tie (either 3 way or 2 way depending on if Reynolds played his idol). Maybe a revote, but maybe not.

I guess Shamu is some kind of help in challenges, but boy, seems hard to live with. Of course so do Hantz and Phillip. I can see Malcom saying, I better win this time, no more months of my life with crazy people! That boy does give good one on ones though--last time and this! Hope he sticks around (for a lot of reasons). So far he doesn't seem in any kind of danger. I'd like it if he teamed up with Cochran (and Dawn), an alliance of the sane.

Looks like I'm already down in the pool. If the race car driver ends up winning the whole shebang, I'll be very upset. I picked Shamar over her. Dang!

Whew! But it's early days...

Hmm. Malcolm isn't great at the challenges, thank goodness( I can't believe I am saying this) for Phillip! Malcolm came back way way too soon.

I really like Cochran, did last time, like him this time

Brandon is playing to the camera, more than playing the game. Shamar.

The others

Sherri looks like Sandra Bullock on a bad day( a very bad day)

It has to pick up, we find it quite boring so far.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, Li'l Hantz looks like he's trying to liven things up.... Why on earth is he telling others he's going to sabotage the group? He may think he's doomed to be voted out, but why would others want to join his effort to sabotage them? He's either crazy, as they say, or not very bright, as we've said in the past.

He isn't very bright, he didn't have a clue what Philip or Cochran said to him.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Well, we had an island full of crazies tonight. Malcolm's face when Philip was giving him his special top secret code-name was just hilarious. After last season living with Abi, he must have thought "Oh great, now I have to put up with this wacko?" But he did what he does best, just play along and get along.

I truly think Philip, if he is being serious and not just punking everyone, needs some real help.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Hmm. Malcolm isn't great at the challenges, thank goodness( I can't believe I am saying this) for Phillip! Malcolm came back way way too soon.
    I think they had to take turns throwing all of the rings. So, Malcolm had his turn, threw 9 and scored two. Next it was Philip's turn and he luckily landed one. It seemed to be that way, as it looked to me like Reynold took his turn throwing all of them, landed one, and when he had thrown them all someone else took over, etc. Reynold did land one quite early, but then when it was the girl's turn (can't remember which girl) she was throwing them all over the place, not even close to connecting. Philip landed the last one, but I think Malcolm did pretty good as well, getting two fairly early on.

Brandon is, again, exhausting. Extreme lows, followed by remorse and contrition, followed by extreme lows again. Cochran had it right when he described Brandon. Boy needs some help.

Shamar is ridiculous, and he certainly has a temper on him as well. He does perform well with strength though, in the challenges, so it made sense to get rid of Allie. We'll see though, after his tantrum next week.

I'm already tired of the Philip show, show. And he was wearing perfectly decent swimming trunks when he was having his little dance with Brenda at camp. More of those, please. Less pink panties.

And one more thing. Someone needs to fire the guy who hides the HII's. Seriously, it's that easy?

I'm so tired of idols being "hidden" in very obvious spots in trees and "found" after a few minutes without any clues whatsoever. Remember when it actually took time and effort to find an idol? You had to be sent to exile island and decipher multiple clues to find the subsequent clues and, eventually, the idol. And usually there was significant walking (and sometimes swimming) involved. And Reynold is arrogant and annoying enough without an idol.

Glad the self-proclaimed "good looking cool kids" aren't running the tribe and getting their way. Also, I was having quite a bit of trouble telling Allie and the other blonde whose name I don't know (Laura?) apart.

Phillip can't be gone soon enough. I have the feeling Brandon will be gone next through, due to his mood swings, and according to Phillip, he's "crazy". Although at least Phillip put on shorts midway through the episode to spare our eyes.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Closed Thread