Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: 2/20 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 2/20 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Reynold calls Shamar out on his behavior.

Player of the Week Noms: Laura / Reynold / Phillip

I'm digging Sherri. Girl says that Shamar is her Phillip and she needs to keep him and she gets along with her Phillip.

I'm liking Cochran stroking Brandon and trying to minimize his unpredictability.

Phillip is bringing up BR and is calling Brandon a narcisist...Pot calling kettle. Blabbering on and I'm already tuning him out. Pink Panther (as per Brandon) is telling Brandon he doesn't trust him and won't share information with him...so not what BR did with him last year.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

FORT Fogey

Loved Malcolm's reaction to Phillip nicknaming him etc. Seems a pretty sensible take on the situation--he'll put up with it for a few days if it makes people happy, but if it lasts the whole game, he's not going to be able to stand it.

Of course, nobody else is taking Phillip's spy corporation seriously either. Malcolm just had the funniest reaction to being granted a position and nickname.

Matt and Michael are strongly bonded. Matt is considering switching to the lovebird 4.

Laura is pushing to toss Allie because she thinks Allie is the only strategic one of the 4.

Sherri wants to keep Shamar safe and thinks he's settle down if he isn't voted off tonight.

Reynold just found an idol! Laura saw the bulge, figured out what it means, but doesn't have time to tell anyone in her alliance (she's worried Reynold might give it to Allie).
    Last edited by Brooks; 02-20-2013 at 09:45 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    We saw the scenes with Shamar.

Reynold (one of the lovebird 4) wants to get rid of Shamar, but the group of 6 is more likely to take out one of the lovebirds. I predict one of the lovebird girls on the rings portion of the challenge since they fell so far behind on that.

Interesting that Jeff said both tribes have fire, since the favorites have flint but the fans had to start it the hard way.
    I can see why people are beyond irritated by Shamar--I would imagine some Iraq War veterans may not be all that happy that he's constantly being identified as one of their own while he's being as lazy as possible either--but the way he was pulling on that rope to get the raft into shore is about the only reason the fans team wasn't completely smoked in that challenge. If those diving for the rings were deliberately trying to throw the challenge to get rid of Shamar, they were very stupid, because they were also then giving up on the fishing gear, which is a big prize.

They probably are smarter to get rid of one of the lovebirds right now. Really, those four were very silly to bond so obviously immediately--they put a huge target on their backs by doing so.
    Midol likes this.

Reynold finds the Idol. *sigh*

Laura wants Allie gone.

FORT Fogey

Dang. Reynold found an idol. I don't particularly like the high opinion he seems to have of himself.

FORT Fogey

So much for Reynold believing he could hide the idol--he's already been found out.

Somehow, however, I don't think Reynold would be generous enough to give that idol away so soon after finding it.

Laura saw Reynold put something in his pocket so she already knows of his idol.

Closed Thread