Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: 2/20 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 2/20 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I don't think all Marines are lazy because of Shamar. However, I think he should set a better example as a Marine. Surely he couldn't have acted like that while he was in the military or he would have been kicked out or disciplined. Even if he hadn't been a Marine, I would have been repelled by his behavior (not working with his team, not doing anything to help around camp) but the fact that he has training which should make him better at doing those things is particularly galling.

It's like he's not only ostracizing himself from his tribe because he isn't thinking about the ramifications of his behavior and doesn't know any better, but he's actively CHOOSING to antagonize them. I would just expect more from someone who has been in military service.
    You explained it so well. Thank you!!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by judibug View Post
    No, sorry. You can only edit the material that is supplied, and Brandon is supplying plenty of insanity. Does a normal person threaten to "pee in the rice"? And even if he had that thought, would a normal person express it on national television? Brandon seems to have some serious mental issues, whether it's bi-polar disorder or manic-depression or whatever. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but the boy needs meds, not more air time.
    Just an aside that bi-polar disorder is the current name for manic-depression. That term used to refer to all kinds of affective disorders, but was later split into uni-polar (depression) and bipolar--the cycling back and forth between them. And from what the editing is showing us there certainly seems to be some cycling...which could just be editing, but then Cochran said much the same thing. Have to say last round for him he seemed more on the depressed side. I agree, he does seem to need meds, or at the least, counseling.
    Maybe his marriage was a stabilizing influence, and now with his wife gone the awful other Hantzs are working on him fulltime.

Cochran hit it on point. Brandon's behaviour is the kind that only sociopaths possess.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFaninNJ View Post
    I loved that scene with Phillip and Brenda dancing. I hope I can find it on youtube.
    Eh? I would not like any scene with Philip, let alone dancing in his pink panties. Did he call himself the Pink Panther? Well he's more like the Pink Panty to me.

If Pink Panties and Shamar the Hut ever have children will they be called Pinky the Whale or Pinky the Hut?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    Eh? I would not like any scene with Philip, let alone dancing in his pink panties. Did he call himself the Pink Panther? Well he's more like the Pink Panty to me.
    No, no, the reason people like the dance scene (well, one reason anyway) is that Phillip was NOT wearing his pink panties (or they were hidden). He was wearing a regular men's bathing suit, the kind that is Bermuda shorts length and loose. No one wants to see him dancing in his panties. In the scene he looks normal, and like he's having fun.
    jucamer likes this.

I read an interview with Allie and she said that Shamar is actually worse than how he is being portrayed. She said that they got into a 30 minutes shouting match during Tribal Council.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I read an interview with Allie and she said that Shamar is actually worse than how he is being portrayed. She said that they got into a 30 minutes shouting match during Tribal Council.
    Please post a link to that interview if you have it....I would love to read it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Wow, hard to believe.

And of course Jeffy wasn't egging them on...
    PWS likes this.

Closed Thread