+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: 2/13 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 2/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I've discovered there's a sound type button on my clicker that can get rid of that surround sound effect with the music, makes the speech clearer....or there's always closed captioning!

Re Francie being a threat...I think Andrea was aligning with Phillip and she was a threat to him. Andrea was also seen as a threat as she was seen talking to everyone. But basically I think that "you are being voted out because you are a threat" is, at this point, mostly a sop to the ego of the departed person. Not as if she were Malcolm at the F4 from last season.

So Brandon, Brenda and Erik are now the "out group". Poor Erik. Never guesses right. At least Malcolm did. And yes, if his pants were so easily pulled off, by an enemy or the weight of the water, at this point what will happen a few weeks in?

I urge viewers to hang in a bit...rumor has it there is some exciting drama coming up... and until then you can enjoy watching Malcolm if you missed his season, or one of the many blondes this season if your taste runs that way.
    Last edited by PWS; 02-14-2013 at 12:46 AM.
    JohnnyK likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I repeat, promos say Brandon becomes insufferable next episode. He's "bringing back the wrath of Hantz".

Then again that would probably be another reason not to watch
    waywyrd likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

As I've said before, I find Brandon the least insufferable of his clan, not that that says much--like his uncle he's weird about women, but in a different way. I'm a little disappointed in him emotionally aligning himself with his uncle Russell though--I thought after the way Russell treated him when he lost before he'd have cut himself off from him. Hopefully, for his sake, those comments are just for TV.

And they ON PURPOSE put Phillip back in those undies! Good grief, spare us....
    Midol likes this.

I was seriously disappointed when the cast was leaked shortly after the Phillipines season. But, I was definitely entertained by this first episode and think that this season could be great after all.
    Photobabe and JohnnyK like this.

For me, the greatness will be determined by who goes when, and who'll be left at the end.

I'd like to see the Fans lose next immunity and see what happens with the Cool Kids.
    holly71 and Midol like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I will say that the "uncool" folks did seem to see exactly what was going on out there, and they mostly weren't going to waste time trying to become cool. Already outing the smooching.....break up the couples mantra.
    Coco46 likes this.

6-4 is what it takes. Sherri, Lexpert, Moby, Shamar... who are the other two? Laura and Julia? Possible? I hope so <3

We were a bit bored tonight.I thought it was just me, but hubby said so as well
    The big black guy on the fans team, how limber is he? I thought he was being lazy at first, but he did well with the fire.Oh yes, we have enough boob shots, why did they blur out Malcolm's butt

Malcolm isn't the only eye candy, the fans have a couple .I thought Brandon was very good at the last challenge, Malcolm not so much
    I hope it gets better. It sure cant get worse - can it?
    Duckyface and wannasee like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

My Survivor pool team all survived this episode. I randomly picked the members, and by God's luck my team captain happened to be Moby. <3

The Natural Blues is the name and I hope they fare better than the original Penner's Fantastic Four.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Look on the bright side Francesqua... you're the only person in Survivor history to be voted out first in two different seasons.
    ilja and I'm here like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread