+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Survivor Caramoan Pool

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Survivor Caramoan Pool

Survivor: Caramoan – Fans vs. Favorites
    Put on your warpaint, choose your weapon (brute strength, psychological warfare, sex appeal, deception, alliances), light your torch, and pick a buff! A new season of Survivor is afoot and the pool is open!!!

There have been some changes made to how you’ll pick your tribe this season so follow the steps below:

1. Choose a name for your tribe.
    A good tribe name can intimidate other tribes, bolster your tribe’s morale, and/or define what you see as the strength of your tribe so be creative and choose a tribe name that represents your spirit!

2. Choose one castaway to be your tribal leader.
    One member of your tribe will earn (or lose) double points for you so choose someone who you think will last long in the game and/or win a lot of challenges.

3. Choose four other castaways to be your tribal warriors.
    They’ll earn points each week they’re in the game. You can choose people who you think will score well in the game or choose based on the personalities you like.

4. Choose two additional castaways to be your ceremonial tribe members.
    These two castaways will be in reserve so when you lose a member of your tribe, they’ll be put in to replace that tribe member. Your ceremonial tribe members don’t start earning points until they are put into play.

There won’t be an opportunity to change your tribal leader or add and replace tribe members this season so make your selections carefully.

Here are the castaways you have to choose from this season:

Andrea Beohlke
    Brandon Hantz
    Brenda Lowe
    Corinne Kaplan
    Dawn Meehan
    Erik Reichenbach
    Francesca Hogi
    John Cochran
    Phillip Sheppard
    Malcolm Freberg
    Laura Alexander
    Sherri Biethman
    Matt Bischoff
    Hope Driskill
    Eddie Fox
    Julia Landauer
    Allie Pohevitz
    Michael Snow
    Shamar Thomas
    Reynold Toepfer

And here’s a quick, easy pool sign-up list you can copy and paste to submit your choices.

Tribe Name:
    Tribal Leader:
    Tribal Warrior 1:
    Tribal Warrior 2:
    Tribal Warrior 3:
    Tribal Warrior 4:
    Ceremonial Tribe Member 1:
    Ceremonial Tribe Member 2:

You must have your pool selections turned in before the second episode airs on February 20th. It's prefereable if you get your choices in by February 19th so I can get the scoresheet ready. You may post your selections in this thread or send me your picks by private message.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Survivor Caramoan Pool *sign up deadline February 20th, before the 2nd episode ai

Points Schedule
    Points will be awarded in the pool this season as follows:

Milestones
    Each week in game +10
    Merge +10
    On jury +5
    Family visits +10
    Final three +10

Challenges
    Tribe won reward +5
    Won individual reward +10
    Tribe won immunity +5
    Won individual immunity +10

Tribal Council
    Used a hidden immunity idol +10
    Voted out -10
    Asked to go home/quit -15
    Out of game for medical reasons/family emergency 0

End of Season
    Winner of Survivor: Caramoan +20
    Won Fan Favorite +10
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,

Re: Survivor Caramoan Pool *sign up deadline February 20th, before the 2nd episode ai

So glad you are doing this again! Thanks pikachu!

I'm happy to do it, Hyper!

BTW, I forgot to mention this but if anyone wants to use their pool name from the previous Survivor pool, that's fine.

I'm going to chose a different tribe name because mine was specific to one of the tribes on the last season (buffalo, for kalabaw). Plus, I want a more tribal-sounding name this time.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Thank you so much <3

I'm willing to try that random draw I brought up a while ago. Here's how I do it. I type in all the names of all contestants in the random.org List Randomizer, and click "Randomize". Whoever comes up first is my tribe leader, and the six that follow will be the other six, with the last two being the ceremonials.

Tribal Leader: Michael Snow (who I'll call Moby) <3

Tribal Warrior 1: Hope

Tribal Warrior 2: Eddie

Tribal Warrior 3: Allie

Tribal Warrior 4: Erik

Ceremonial Tribe Member 1: Malcolm (welcome back, Fantastic Fourer)

Ceremonial Tribe Member 2: Corinne (sometimes you gotta do what you don't wanna)

Since the tribe leader is gonna be Moby, I'm going to name the tribe The Natural Blues

I'll play, Pikachu. I reallly haven't had chance to look over the players yet, but I'll select a team prior to the 20th.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Unless I decide to make changes between now and the deadline, this is my pool team:

Tribe Name: Curare Bowhunters
    Tribal Leader: Reynold
    Tribal Warrior 1: Brenda
    Tribal Warrior 2: Erik
    Tribal Warrior 3: Malcolm
    Tribal Warrior 4: Michael
    Ceremonial Tribe Member 1: Dawn
    Ceremonial Tribe Member 2: Cochran

I might make some changes prior to the deadline, but here's what I'm starting with. Gotta start with people I have no initial reason to dislike.

Tribe Name: Droppa MaPantz (Droppa begged to come back again so he could embarrass and mortify the most unlikable contestants.)

Tribal Leader: Sherri

Tribal Warrior 1: Cochran
    Tribal Warrior 2: Brenda
    Tribal Warrior 3: Reynold
    Tribal Warrior 4: Eddie

Ceremonial Tribe Warrior 1: Erik
    Ceremonial Tribe Warrior 2: Dawn
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I want to see someone name their tribe after Phillip. Something like Saggy Pink Drawers would be a riot!

I guess Droppa Mapantz isn't too far from that, although that name could also refer to Malcolm in the first challenge this season.

BTW, if anyone wants an avatar made for their pool team, let me know and I'll make you one.

Thank you for doing this again Pikachu!

I finally got a chance to go read the bios at CBS. I'm not that impressed by the Fans. Of course, I'm not that impressed by many of the so called Favourites either. I really liked Francesca and was hoping she would do better this time, but alas, she's toast already. I laughed when Phillip of the fuscia panties was modelling himself after Boston Rob. He is still the same tool as last time, but there is nobody like BR to drag him to the end...I hope!

Tribe Name: BURNING LOVE --- In honour of Cochran and his sunburn and one of my other obsessions, Bachelor...and it's spoof, Burning Love which is also starting a new season.

Tribal Leader: COCHRAN --- I can't help myself, I love me a funny nerd and I hope he has learned from last time.

Tribal Warrior 1 DAWN --- She and Cochran played together and she is pretty sensible. Hoping she will keep him grounded.
    Tribal Warrior 2 BRENDA --- She was smart last time and she has some experience this time. Hopefully, there will be no fake showmance moves like last time.
    Tribal Warrior 3 SHERRI --- Seems the smartest of the fans and am hoping she might bond with Dawn if they get to merge. Like the smart, slightly aged ladies.
    Tribal Warrior 4 JULIA --- Also seems pretty sensible and interesting.

Ceremonial Tribe Warrior 1 ERIC --- He of one of the dumbest moves in Survivor history, but he is athletic and he just seems nice, plus he still has the hair. I can see Cochran and him working together well.
    Ceremonial Tribe Warrior 2 MALCOLM --- He is still hot, athletic, social, but I'm not sure he is recovered enough from last season....hence an alternate, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for my eye candy.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast