+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Survivor Caramoan Pool

Re: Survivor Caramoan Pool

Wiping away blue ribbon vegetable dip and pig grease from my mouth, I have to say that I find it interesting no one had Brandon on their tribe. I had Shamar as a reserve, but I'm a rookie in the Survivor pool. Did anybody bring music to this ceasefire feast?

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I'm sure there was plenty of music and dancing. It wouldn't be a party without music!!
    Hyper likes this.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

Pool Results
    Episode 6

Since no one had Brandon on their tribe last week, no ceremonial tribe members were put into play.

Scoring Events
    Every castaway still in the game got 10 points.
    Gota won immunity (+5).
    Matt was voted out (-10).

Individual Scores
    Andrea (Gota): 15 points
    Brenda (Gota): 15 points
    Corinne (Bikal): 10 points
    Dawn (Bikal): 10 points
    Eddie (Gota): 15 points
    Erik (Gota): 15 points
    Cochran (Bikal): 10 points
    Julia (Bikal): 10 points
    Malcolm (Gota): 15 points
    Michael (Bikal): 10 points
    Matt (Bikal): 0 points
    Phillip (Bikal): 10 points
    Reynold (Gota): 15 points
    Sherri (Gota): 15 points

Weekly Scores
    Brenda’s Benchwarmers: 65 points
    Burning Love: 70 points
    Caramoan Schmaramoan: 65 points
    Caramoaning: 80 points
    Curare Bowhunters: 85 points
    Droppa Mapantz: 85 points
    JLuv’s Jokers: 60 points
    Mike Hawk’s Protection Plan: 80 points
    Pating: 75 points
    Retired Racers: 50 points
    Stealth R Us, Inc.: 75 points
    Team Maybs: 65 points
    The Fighting Felines: 65 points
    The Natural Blues: 75 points
    Tigreng Warriors: 65 points

Tribe Rankings/Overall Scores
    1. Team Maybs: 515 points
    2. Caramoaning: 500 points
    2. Mike Hawk’s Protection Plan: 500 points
    3. Stealth R Us, Inc.: 495 points
    4. Pating: 465 points
    4. Curare Bowhunters: 465 points
    5. Burning Love: 460 points
    6. Brenda’s Benchwarmers: 455 points
    6. The Fighting Felines: 455 points
    6. Tigreng Warriors: 455 points
    7. JLuv’s Jokers: 440 points
    8. Caramoan Schmaramoan: 425 points
    8. Droppa Mapantz: 425 points
    9. The Natural Blues: 385 points
    10. Retired Racers: 380 points

Last week’s feast was just what the pool tribes needed to get fueled up and with the cease-fire over, plenty of skirmishes took place!

Pating attacked Stealth R Us, the fearsome great white shark lunging out of the water to clamp the flying fox bat in their massive jaws. They managed to wound the bat, knocking Stealth R Us down to third place, but the flying fox gave as good as it got and injured the shark with a sonic shriek, blasting Pating down to fourth place.

Curare Bowhunters took a less subdued approach than Pating and struck their enemies in a series of ambush attacks. They snuck into the camps of JLuv’s Jokers, Tigreng Warriors, The Fighting Felines, Brenda’s Benchwarmers, and Burning Love, shooting them with poison darts and then escaping into the night before they were discovered. Burning Love’s mascot, the frilled lizard, gave them some resistance to poison so they only fell two spaces, to fifth place. The other tribes all fell three spaces down the leaderboard.

The Natural Blues emerged from the depths to challenge Retired Racers. The blue whale hit the saluki with a waterspout, forcing Retired Racers to dogpaddle to shore while Natural Blues seized the moment to get ahead of them on the leaderboard.

Curare Bowhunters and Droppa Mapantz got the highest weekly score! Their reward is a Stealth R US nickname from Phillip. Curare Bowhunters’ moniker is “The Silent Assassin” and Droppa Mapantz nickname is “The Lost Warrior”.
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post

4. Pating: 465 points
    4. Curare Bowhunters: 465 points
    I see you on shore with your poison darts!!!!! Don't try them on the shark. It wouldn't be wise!!!!

(Thanks, pikachu!!!)
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

The Bowhunters respect the power of Pating and will hold their fire (at least this week ). We better not hear any of the Jaws Overture coming our direction, though, or there will be war between us!

Pool Results
    Episode 7

With the downfall of Matt last week, five pool tribes lost a member and one pool tribe lost its leader. Brenda’s Benchwarmers put Sherri into play, Caramoan Schmaramoan and Retired Racers took Erik off the bench, JLuv’s Jokers and Tigreng Warriors added Michael to their line-up, and The Fighting Felines put Andrea into play.

Scoring Events
    Every castaway still in the game got 10 points.
    Gota won reward and immunity (+10).
    Julia was voted out (-15).

Individual Scores
    Andrea (Gota): 20 points
    Brenda (Gota): 20 points
    Corinne (Bikal): 10 points
    Dawn (Bikal): 10 points
    Eddie (Gota): 20 points
    Erik (Gota): 20 points
    Cochran (Bikal): 10 points
    Julia (Bikal): 0 points
    Malcolm (Gota): 20 points
    Michael (Bikal): 10 points
    Phillip (Bikal): 10 points
    Reynold (Gota): 20 points
    Sherri (Gota): 20 points

Weekly Scores
    Brenda’s Benchwarmers: 100 points
    Burning Love: 70 points
    Caramoan Schmaramoan: 100 points
    Caramoaning: 100 points
    Curare Bowhunters: 110 points
    Droppa Mapantz: 110 points
    JLuv’s Jokers: 80 points
    Mike Hawk’s Protection Plan: 100 points
    Pating: 90 points
    Retired Racers: 70 points
    Stealth R Us, Inc.: 90 points
    Team Maybs: 70 points
    The Fighting Felines: 100 points
    The Natural Blues: 90 points
    Tigreng Warriors: 80 points

1. Caramoaning: 600 points
    1. Mike Hawk’s Protection Plan: 600 points
    2. Stealth R Us, Inc.: 585 points
    2. Team Maybs: 585 points
    3. Curare Bowhunters: 575 points
    4. Brenda’s Benchwarmers: 555 points
    4. Pating: 555 points
    4. The Fighting Felines: 555 points
    5. Droppa Mapantz: 535 points
    5. Tigreng Warriors: 535 points
    6. Burning Love: 530 points
    7. Caramoan Schmaramoan: 525 points
    8. JLuv’s Jokers: 520 points
    9. The Natural Blues: 475 points
    10. Retired Racers: 450 points

It took the combined forces of Caramoaning and Mike Hawk’s Protection Plan to oust the reigning tribe on the leaderboard, Team Maybs, from their top spot. The mighty gorillas were chased on foot by Caramoaning’s zebras and dive-bombed from the sky by Mike Hawk’s ospreys until they fled from their camp. Then the two victors moved into their cushy camp and made themselves at home.

Team Maybs moved down to share second place with Stealth R Us, Inc. It’s up to the flying foxes to decide if they want to align with the gorillas to take Caramoaning and Mike Hawk down or pounce on Team Maybs while they’re weakened and force them further down the leaderboard.

Curare Bowhunters parted with temporary campmates, Pating, to continue their climb up the leaderboard alone. “The Silent Assassins” are currently in third place, looking for an opportunity to take down more opponents.

Brenda’s Benchwarmers and The Fighting Felines recovered from the poison darts and moved up to keep Pating company in fourth place. The elephants and the lions have an axe to grind with the bowhunters so Curare better sleep with one eye open and bows at the ready in case an attack comes!

Droppa Mapantz took advantage of Burning Love’s weakened state to engage them in battle. The hippos trampled into the frilled lizard’s camp with a terrifying display of bravado and chased them down to sixth place. "The Lost Warrior" is now sharing camp with Tigreng Warriors in fifth place. The tigers weren’t intimidated by the hippos raging into camp. It takes more than that to rouse a cat from their nap.

Caramoan Schmaramoan were in hiding last week to avoid the drama going on in the other camps. This week the tarsiers emerged and took on JLuv’s Jokers. The hyenas weren’t fully recovered from their poisoning last week and were in no condition to fight so they grudgingly moved down to eighth place, allowing Caramoan Schmaramoan to temporarily move into their place in seventh.

The Natural Blues kept their spot in ninth place and have their eye on taking on the team ahead of them, JLuv’s Jokers. However, JLuv’s is quite a bit in the distance so they have a lot of ground to cover to take them on.

The Retired Racers fell further behind. Could the fight to the top already be over for the saluki’s or will they get a second wind and pick up speed again?

Curare Bowhunters and Droppa Mapantz got the highest weekly score! They win a trip to Jeff’s favorite coffee place in the Caramoan Islands, Probstbucks, to fill up on coffee drinks, brownies, cookies and other baked goodies.
    Last edited by pikachu; 03-28-2013 at 11:10 AM.

Temporarily? We'll see just how temporary my team stays in seventh. I have been coaching Erik since week 2, and he is crazy fierce. Literally, running circles around other players. He's glad to be part of the team and has promised to turn the tides. I'm a little concerned about what is being said in the Elimination spoiler thread, but when I say "little concerned" I mean it bugs me about as much as getting leaves stuck in my teeth bugs every other champion tarsier.

Erik is a fierce competitor! He might not be the best at strategy but he kills it in the physical challenges, especially ones involving water. In that regard, he reminds me so much of Ozzy. I remember Erik beating Ozzy in a water challenge once, too.

I don't read spoiler threads. I'd rather not know what's going to happen ahead of time and have it unfold before me on Survivor night.

Does anyone know when they start retaining voted-off castaways for the jury? Is it when the merge happens?

Yuummmm! After reading about Droppa's reward, I must now go refill my coffee mug and bake something. Thank you, Pikachu and thank you, hippos.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Brenda's elephants are pissed to be down in the ratings, so they're forgoing all tact and plan on sitting on the competition until things improve. Stand aside!

+ Reply to Thread