+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Sherri - Caramoan (Fan)

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Re: Sherri - Caramoan (Fan)

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Yes, I think you could be right. I am cheering for Cochran so what do I know
    Oh, I'm rooting for Cochran, also. I'm not sure if he's clever enough to make it to the end, but if he sticks with Sherri, I think he'll have a better chance.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    Oh, I'm rooting for Cochran, also. I'm not sure if he's clever enough to make it to the end, but if he sticks with Sherri, I think he'll have a better chance.
    I love that he really is a fan of this show. He reminds of the guy that won Big Brother this year, a huge fan, so- I too hope he hooks up with Sherri
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I really like this woman. She and Cochran are my favorites this season.
    Florimel likes this.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

She's one of my faves, too. However, her standing is looking pretty shaky at the moment. I've been waiting fora tribe swap of some sort so (hopefully) Sherri & Cochran can join forces. Right now, I'm not sure Sherri will be around long enough for that to happen.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

She isn't one of mine, but if she joins forces with Cochran and they have an alliance, she may become one.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    She's one of my faves, too. However, her standing is looking pretty shaky at the moment. I've been waiting fora tribe swap of some sort so (hopefully) Sherri & Cochran can join forces. Right now, I'm not sure Sherri will be around long enough for that to happen.
    Malcome and Denise were the last 2 standing on their team. It could work for Sherri if she aligns with the right person, whoever that may be.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Did she bring mascara and eyeliner as her luxury items? I swear it's totally distracting to me each episode and when there are close ups of her, I pause the DVR and rewind it umpteen times and watch in slow-mo. I can't figure out if she's wearing permanent eye makeup or what but it's bugging me.
    holly71 likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Maybe thats it Something about her I do not like. She sucked at the last challenge.
    nanaslbkp likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Did she bring mascara and eyeliner as her luxury items? I swear it's totally distracting to me each episode and when there are close ups of her, I pause the DVR and rewind it umpteen times and watch in slow-mo. I can't figure out if she's wearing permanent eye makeup or what but it's bugging me.
    She most definitely has on eyeliner & mascara, or it could be tattooed eyeliner on & she either has on waterproof mascara or maybe eyelash extensions.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    She most definitely has on eyeliner & mascara, or it could be tattooed eyeliner on & she either has on waterproof mascara or maybe eyelash extensions.
    Extensions would look more natural, IMO. Her lashes look clumpy like the application of bad mascara... or the bad application of good mascara If she did bring that as her luxury item, I mean, c'mon, who does that???? Either way, I personally find it totally distracting
    holly71 likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread