+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Phillip - Caramoan (Favorite)

Re: Phillip - Caramoan (Favorite)

I'm wondering if he's really a CEO. Why would a CEO of any company get on a show like this? Kinda risky, career-wise, no? And being a "special agent"? I believe he let slip that he's not college educated?
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

He is a CENut.

Card-carrying, certifiable.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze View Post
    I believe he let slip that he's not college educated?
    No, he was putting down Julie, saying she wasn't college educated, unlike him.

Words cannot even begin to describe how SICK I am of listening to this idiot every week. The people who have been forced to live with and have managed to tolerate this pompous, egotistical, conceited asshat should each be awarded a million dollars just for pain and suffering.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

I think he's worse this season than he was in his original season...if that's even possible. He's on a power trip and he doesn't wear it well.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    Words cannot even begin to describe how SICK I am of listening to this idiot every week. The people who have been forced to live with and have managed to tolerate this pompous, egotistical, conceited asshat should each be awarded a million dollars just for pain and suffering.
    Well said . I still wonder what else he said to Brandon. ( not that I am excusing Brandon)

I loved how he said The Girl has to go, he couldn't even be bothered to learn her name. We were waiting at the end to see if he wrote down "The Girl"
    Kocky_Kamikaze, Brooks and Alexxxx like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I can't help it... I STILL find him entertaining!!! AND he seems to be doing quite well in the challenges... more than most on his team! Funny how the people complaining about him on his team... didn't mind him going out three times in the challenge of moving those boxes.... while they were resting.

I can't stand the contestants that ONLY talk and do horrible in challenges yet think they are doing sooooo much.....

And while he does ramble on and often make little sense.... I like how he adds a positive speech after losing a challenge to TRY and motivate the team.
    Last edited by I'm here; 03-21-2013 at 12:03 PM.
    holly71, RBmumsie, Shoepie and 2 others like this.

I think that rah rah speech was more to do with him not being voted out!
    Brooks and JavaJo like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I can't help it... I STILL find him entertaining!!! AND he seems to be doing quite well in the challenges... more than most on his team! Funny how the people complaining about him on his team... didn't mind him going out three times in the challenge of moving those boxes.... while they were resting.

I can't stand the contestants that ONLY talk and do horrible in challenges yet think they are doing sooooo much.....

And while he does ramble on and often make little sense.... I like how he adds a positive speech after losing a challenge to TRY and motivate the team.
    I find him entertaining too. As Matt said ... he was just trying to keep a straight face. I think Phillip is a hoo

I think it takes patience to not (sort of) call him out directly but in a stealthy way. That is ... ask him some direct questions ... like what were your most important cases ... were you ever afraid and why? Perhaps also ask him about what software he has designed ... or play dumb and ask exactly what a software designer does ... or what specific training was required for his job as an agent!

I know that I would be curious and have to ask some questions. Maybe they have asked ... but they don't show it.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Geeez......I think I might have fallen asleep, getting bogged down in his rambling answers, and that would have not been good!

I find myself feeling sorry for his poor daughter....isn't she a teenager? How embarrassing he must be for her. I'm guessing her friends are having a field day, probably behind her back. Wonder which of his loony tendencies she has?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread