+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Phillip - Caramoan (Favorite)

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Re: Phillip - Caramoan (Favorite)

Echo, I wasn't enormously disgusted by Phillip's behaviour, either. Weren't they drinking alcohol at that meal? I just assumed he was a bit tiddly and wasn't thinking quite clearly and jumped into the pool. Also, it looked like there was a hot tub or something, separate from the pool - so those that were offended by Phillip's mess could go into the other pool.

I will admit that I was taken aback by the overhead view of Phillip's "dirt cloud", but everyone seemed to be giving him quite a wide berth (I think I would have, also).

I guess I'm saying that it was a thoughtless thing for him to do, but I'm not about to lambast him over it.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

It was probably an impulsive move not premeditated. I'm sure the pool felt amazing. But honestly, to go in there so dirty and then TAKE OFF YOUR SHORTS like it is your private bathtub is really gross. Nobody wants any part of that. If he did it first thing, too, he essentially ruined that pool for everyone else. I know it would have made me furious, and I think that action went a long way towards Erik writing down "Fillup" on his vote. He was filled up with Phillip.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

That does make sense, Sweetpea - I was wondering why Eric voted for Phillip.

Love your avatar, BTW.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post

Love your avatar, BTW.
    Thanks. I am definitely a Sherlock fan. Just wish it wasn't such a long haul to season 3.

I think Phillip just doesn't think when he does or says stuff. It's like he has this alternate view of things in his head, and he sees it only that way. So in his mind, he wasn't out of line polluting the entire pool, he was just getting clean. He has a way of twisting things in his mind and then that view becomes reality to him.

In his Ponderosa video he says he was the only player (or male, I can't remember) who had gone to 39 days before coming into this game, and the only one who had a game plan. Really, Phillip? And you know this how exactly? So Cochran, Malcolm, etc they don't have any game plan going in? They are just playing it minute by minute, whereas you are the only one smart enough to have a plan (which he admits was SRU). Ooookay.
    prhoshay likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've believed he was a clown-idiot from day 1. What really shocked me was that people seemed to believe he was the best thing since sliced bread!

The tip-off for me was the juvenile names he was giving to the other players. DOLT!

Then, there were the people who just went along with it, and the others who seemed to think it was charming.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 04-21-2013 at 06:00 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I've believed he was a clown-idiot from day 1. What really shocked me was that people seemed to believe he was the best thing since sliced bread!

The tip-off for me was the juvenile names he was giving to the other players. DOLT!

Then, there were the people who just went along with it, and the others who seemed to think it was charming.
    The way young Hantz spouted/mouthed off, I am not sure anyone loved these names
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think if you polled the other players and told them to speak honestly, 99% would say that the nicknames and special spy club were dumb, and they only put up with it because they all wanted to take Phillip along as their goat.

Cochran's 'crazy hands' said it all to me!
    Florimel likes this.
    Congratulations Mickey and Pete!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    It was probably an impulsive move not premeditated. I'm sure the pool felt amazing. But honestly, to go in there so dirty and then TAKE OFF YOUR SHORTS like it is your private bathtub is really gross. Nobody wants any part of that. If he did it first thing, too, he essentially ruined that pool for everyone else. I know it would have made me furious, and I think that action went a long way towards Erik writing down "Fillup" on his vote. He was filled up with Phillip.

For some reason, Phillip wanted his trunks off too and he didn't want to do it out in the open, on camera in front of everyone. Now that I think about it, he probably just wanted to pee or worse. LOL

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I wonder what he'd call me.

Not only was it disgusting for Phillip to jump in the pool filthy, it was totally inappropriate to take of his shorts.
    But what can we expect from a selfish narcissist? Their heads are so full of themselves that they never consider anyone else's feelings.
    And I don't accept that being tipsy is an excuse.
    The others had been drinking also.
    He provided me with laughs (at him) and some drama but I'm glad he's gone.
    Brooks likes this.

+ Reply to Thread