+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Phillip - Caramoan (Favorite)

FORT Fogey

Re: Phillip - Caramoan (Favorite)

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    That disgusting dark, dirty streak in the pool that trailed from him was beyond gross!!! They didn't show it, but I have to wonder if anybody else had a muddy water trail. I could have done without seeing Phillip's.
    All I could think of was Pig Pen, from the Charlie Brown comic strip with his cloud of dust everywhere he goes. Add water and you get Phillip's nasty mud soup.
    prhoshay, waywyrd, Brooks and 1 others like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Not only didn't he shower first, he stripped naked and used the pool as his bathtub. Seriously disgusting.
    prhoshay, nanaslbkp and ilja like this.
    Valar Morghulis

In one of Phillips talks at the Ponderosa ... he had some kind of pink bottoms on!

I must say though ... that they have these people jumping in mud and rice, etc. so I don't think a little mud in the water is a big deal bad thing.
    They are jumping in a pool of water at a jungle "resort". And did they all eat something with their dirty hands?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I don't think a little mud in the water is a big deal bad thing.
    I think it is extremely rude and insensitive. The pool now needs to be completely cleaned out. I'm sure Survivor production had a lot of apologizing to do to the resort owner. Phillip says Corinne is one of the most selfish people he knows. Applies to him in spades.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I think it is extremely rude and insensitive. The pool now needs to be completely cleaned out. I'm sure Survivor production had a lot of apologizing to do to the resort owner. Phillip says Corinne is one of the most selfish people he knows. Applies to him in spades.
    This is the first CLEAN, non-saltwater these folks have seen in weeks. I would have been upset that Philip would expect me to sit in HIS dirt on what is supposed to be a "reward" for the team. What's weird is he wanted a shower (the next day?) at Ponderosa before he would eat there. Nothing that man does makes a lick of sense to me.
    GabbyG, nanaslbkp and Alexxxx like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    No kidding. To keep pool water sparkling clean and sanitary for swimming is a CHORE under the best conditions. Adding mud is bad enough, but all those tiny grains of rice? They'll be finding rice in that pool for months.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

And that pool was PRISTINE before Fillup defiled it. As a pool owner, I was cringing. It was just so gross!

And I felt bad for everyone else who was 'enjoying' the reward.
    O.k... maybe not Reynold... hee hee, swimming in Fillups filth. Actually, I'm enjoying it more the more I think about it. Heeheehee!

You might not have gotten the gist, but I don't like Reynold very much. :p But I do feel bad for Dawn and the rest. Disgusting.
    waywyrd, Alexxxx and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Not only didn't he shower first, he stripped naked and used the pool as his bathtub. Seriously disgusting.
    It was disgusting . I think that was the reason Erik wrote his name down, he was seriously pissed off with him
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The dirt was mega-disgusting, but at least you could see it and decide whether to jump in or not. What about when people urinate and blow snot in a pool......the stuff you can't usually see....???? I think a shower would have been enough for me.

One person urinating is one thing, but when you have to multiply that by however many.......
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

okay ... I started this discussion regarding Phillip's jdirty jump-in being not nice ... but not that big a deal and I want to explain/defend that opinion.

First of all ... I don't own a pool and I am not, never have been a swimmer. I would never buy a home with a pool unless I could afford to have it regularly maintained by someone besides me. So please understand my perspective.

Next ... I don't share hot tubs either.

Next ... Did you see how Dawn smelled the soap and just basically rinsed off? That was NOT a real/complete shower because there was no privacy. I think that might be why Phillip jumped in and took his bottoms off.

Next ... I would have preferred a jetted bath and shower arrangement.

Next ... I would not necessarily want to eat from the "family style" dish that they stuck their dirty paws into.

Next .... Next week we are going to see Cochran eating food from Sherrie's unshowered finger!

Next .... So I am sorry if any thought I am some piglet who'd be jumping in your pool wearing mud.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread