+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Phillip - Caramoan (Favorite)

FORT Fan

Re: Phillip - Caramoan (Favorite)

If you watched that three-minute video and had never seen anything else about Phillip, you would think he was an intelligent, articulate, philosophical, pleasant guy. So is that the real Phillip and all the blathering, stuttering, ego-driven nonsense was an ACT?? It must be, because it would be far easier for a normal guy to act like a nut than for a nut to act like a normal guy. I'm truly amazed. If his screen persona in this season and his previous season was a calculated act, I might have to say he is possibly the most clever player ever on the show. Or at least the most talented actor. Wow.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Not AS nutty. But his ego is surely intact. Yeesh, this guy.

I agree spockwhat, he still came across, at least at the start of the video, of being a bit egotistical. I do agree with what he said about letting go of the past or you'll never find happiness in the future. And I have to respect anyone who takes a shower BEFORE they eat. So many come back and eat immediately, then go and shower. I always feel kind of sorry for the ones who have to sit and try to eat with a horribly stinky person sitting next to them. I realize they are probably starving, but from some of the clips I've seen, they are offered some food in the ride to the Ponderosa, so they should be able to hold out for another 15 minutes or how ever long it takes them to wash off the grime.

I may be wrong but I don't think it was ever mentioned at tribal that Phillip was the head of the snake and that's why they were voting him out. Malcolm said that Phillip was a "fun sponge" who was sucking all the fun out of the game. If Phillip was able to be honest with himself, he would see that Andrea and Cochran were actually making more of the decisions in their alliance, and letting Phillip believe that he was the actual leader.
    Last edited by Lil Bit; 04-18-2013 at 03:22 PM.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

I think Philip seems pretty normal
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    I agree spockwhat, he still came across, at least at the start of the video, of being a bit egotistical. I do agree with what he said about letting go of the past or you'll never find happiness in the future. And I have to respect anyone who takes a shower BEFORE they eat. So many come back and eat immediately, then go and shower. I always feel kind of sorry for the ones who have to sit and try to eat with a horribly stinky person sitting next to them. I realize they are probably starving, but from some of the clips I've seen, they are offered some food in the ride to the Ponderosa, so they should be able to hold out for another 15 minutes or how ever long it takes them to wash off the grime.

I may be wrong but I don't think it was ever mentioned at tribal that Phillip was the head of the snake and that's why they were voting him out. Malcolm said that Phillip was a "fun sponge" who was sucking all the fun out of the game. If Phillip was able to be honest with himself, he would see that Andrea and Cochran were actually making more of the decisions in their alliance, and letting Phillip believe that he was the actual leader.
    Well, he did just get to eat the day before at the reward challenge.
    Too bad he didn't extend the same courtesy to his fellow tribemates by showering before jumping into the swimming pool.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think Philip seems pretty normal
    The manner of his speaking was quite normal.
    The substance (as Lil Bit mentioned, especially at the beginning) was still delusional, egotistical Fillup. He made some decent comments though, it wasn't all garbage.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That disgusting dark, dirty streak in the pool that trailed from him was beyond gross!!! They didn't show it, but I have to wonder if anybody else had a muddy water trail. I could have done without seeing Phillip's.
    ilja and jucamer like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    That disgusting dark, dirty streak in the pool that trailed from him was beyond gross!!! They didn't show it, but I have to wonder if anybody else had a muddy water trail. I could have done without seeing Phillip's.
    Someone (I think it was Erik) mentioned that everyone else showered before going into the pool, and Fillup was the only one that didn't.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I saw Reynolds and also Dawn in the shower, I think everyone did - but Phillip
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

You could tell that Phillip didn't shower before he went in the pool because of the huge cloud of dirt floating away from his body. I bet the person who is in charge of cleaning that pool was really happy with Phillip too. Yuck!!
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread