+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Malcolm - Caramoan (Favorite)

Re: Malcolm - Caramoan (Favorite)

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I think Malcolm got cut at the F4 last time, no? His alliance mates, while no slouches at competitions, knew he outranked them on physical challenges, AND that he was pretty much universally liked by the jury. So, it makes sense to try something else to get into the F3 or F2 where that charm can work. Sadly this doesn't seem to have been the right choice... and I'm having trouble thinking of something that would really work for him.
    He should throw Eddie and Reynolds under the bus, and move back with the favorites. I know he wont- but thats what I am wishing.
    I think Andrea gets Eddie to vote with her- just from the previews.

Malcolm, Malcolm, Malcolm
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Malcolm needs Denise to tell him what to do.

Wouldn't it be something if he survived long enough to get to the loved ones visit, and Denise came as his loved one! Maybe she could get him back on track.

Given his current path, he probably won't survive that long.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    True. Plus Andrea has proven she is strategic, and seems close to Phillip. I'm sure Malcolm realized she was a lost cause. Brenda though, is definitely someone he might have approached, or at least made sure Eric was a lock and had him approach her. BUT as you say, any woman (well, besides Corrine who apparently thought she would be the Queen Bee amongst all the young guys and her "Gay") would be stupid to go into an arrangement like that. Unless of course Malcolm told her the meatheads were just filler for now. Who knows. Definitely Sherri was a lost cause as well, since she and Reynold/Eddy hate each other.
    I might be mistaken, but I think Corrine thought the Final 3 would be her, Malcolm and Michael with her winning. In that Final 3 she would have had a shot because Michael would be an "also ran", Malcolm's thrust would be his physicality and she could claim strategy and "big moves".

I think Malcolm is a goner at this point. Those who are left don't necessarily want him with them at the end because he does seem to be well liked. He may be the next blindside. The others know that he was leading the young and good looking men and they will want to remove him ... perhaps even before Phillip.
    Too bad he made those foo pox .
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He should throw Eddie and Reynolds under the bus, and move back with the favorites. I know he wont- but thats what I am wishing.
    I think Andrea gets Eddie to vote with her- just from the previews.

Malcolm, Malcolm, Malcolm
    Oh, I hope it's Andrea who gets Eddie to vote with her, and not the other way around. That would be hilarious. As long as she helps him and it's only for his vote, and not because she falls for his "looks, charm or anything else" he says he has.

ETA: I better be careful or this will be taken to the Eddie or Andrea thread!

As for Malcolm, he should have stuck with the favourites, I think. Corinne would have stuck with him as long he was her friend, and he could have let the focus be on a lot of other people before it came down to him. (Challenge threats, Reynold and Eddie) and Phillip... of course, Phillip. Oh, it`s hard to predict could have beens, because this game can turn on a dime anyway.
    Last edited by spockwhat; 04-10-2013 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Oh, I hope it's Andrea who gets Eddie to vote with her, and not the other way around. That would be hilarious. As long as she helps him and it's only for his vote, and not because she falls for his "looks, charm or anything else" he says he has.

ETA: I better be careful or this will be taken to the Eddie or Andrea thread!

As for Malcolm, he should have stuck with the favourites, I think. Corinne would have stuck with him as long he was her friend, and he could have let the focus be on a lot of other people before it came down to it. (Challenge threats, Reynold and Eddie) and Phillip... of course, Phillip.
    I hope so as well. That will be another nail in Malcolm's coffin
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't think Malcolm had much choice in moving over to the fans. He was pretty much low man on the totem pole with the favs anyway. I agree he probably won't be around much longer, unless there is some kind of miracle lol.

BTW - Malcolm in the water with his long hair hanging down - He is one good looking kid.
    ilja likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I don't think Malcolm had much choice in moving over to the fans. He was pretty much low man on the totem pole with the favs anyway. I agree he probably won't be around much longer, unless there is some kind of miracle lol.

BTW - Malcolm in the water with his long hair hanging down - He is one good looking kid.

He is so pretty! And he is not stupid. But I do think he overplayed a bit this time, and it is going to cost him. I don't think anyone is going to trust him after this tribal - fans or favorites. He will last one more tribal because of his HII. But barring a miracle, that is about it.
    holly71 likes this.

While I want Malcolm to go far I'll settle for his being a long-term resident at Ponderosa. I can enjoy him there too. ;^)
    mesachick, KatesMom and ilja like this.

He isn't playing a good game, he seems in panic mode non stop.
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't think he's in panic mode at all. He's just trying to figure out strategies that get him to stay awhile longer. Andrea panicked. Dawn is going to panic. LOL
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread